A Liam Payne Love Story

Hello I am Ella Marie Henderson I am 16 years old. I live in New York City, New York. "Hi Amanda!" I said to my friend when we were at school "Hey Ella!" She said as she was opening her locker next to mine "What's Up Babes?" I asked "Nothing Honey boo!" She said. We have like sismance whatever the fuck you call that stuff. I opened my locker and got my books. I wish I could be back in the UK with my friend Danielle at least I am going to visit today! *After School* I packed my bags got dressed and headed to the Airport "Flight 115 now boarding." I heard over the intercoms. *After the flight* Stupid Snoring man! I said in my head. I went outside and saw Danielle standing there "DANIELLE!!" I screamed "ELLIE!" Danielle screamed and we hugged eachother "I can't believe your here again Ella its been years and I am rooming with...ONE DIRECTION!" She screeched "Coolio so can we go I haven't eaten all day!" I said "According to how thin you are figures you haven't.." She said and we both laughed. We got to her house and there was no car in the driveway "Damn! They went out!" She said. I went had a sandwich "I think I might just fall asleep on the couch..." I said with a smile "Alright...Night.." She said. I hit the couch and fell asleep instantly. I heard the boys come in I woke up and looked around forgetting where I am then I remember I was in England I got on some clothes to go to the graveyard. I ran straight into the boys "Uhh who are you and why are you in the house?" Zayn asked "I am Danielle's best friend Ella I am visiting from New York.." I gulped "Oh yea  Danielle mentioned you yesterday and where are you going?" Liam asked "I uhh ummm ermm uhh going to the graveyard.." I said stuttering "Why?" Liam asked "Visiting my dad he died a few years ago when he was in the army.." I said "Oh I am so sorry.." They all said as a tear dribbled down my cheek they all pulled me into a hug. I think I can get used to these boys....