Jupiter

Ashton

"Are you okay?" I heard another voice, but this one sounded, smooth. It sounded reassuring. Definitely a male too, but the most lively male voice I have ever heard. I didn't respond. I just held my breath and braced myself for any possibility. "Hello? Are you okay?" I finally managed to calm my shuddery breaths and forced a frightened nod. "Y-y.. Ye.. Yes.." I heard him let out breath and the foortsteps continued and got very very close. "I am going to put my hands on you and untie you, is that alright?" Another nod. I felt myself being picked up and placed down. Impressive strength, or rather frightening strength. I'm just glad he seems to be on my side. I felt a tight thin embrace relieve from my wrists as I rotated my hands around as best I could. Then the blinfold came off.

He was tall. I'd have to say around 6'3". His build was very masculine, tall broad shoulders and a muscly body. His eyes were purple, deep handsome amethyst. Goodness I am very, very glad he is on my side. I don't think I could fend off against this dude. I sighed softly and looked around. In a wooded area for sure. I couldn't see any city lights past the trees, so that means I'm in the deep part of this place. "What's your name?" I turned around to look up at him and looked away quietly. "Right, guess it's bad manners to not introduce myself first. My name is Jupiter. What's yours?"

Jupiter

"M-my name is Ashton.." The small cat replied. I smiled just a tiny bit. He was cute enough as it is, with his bi-coloured eyes, one baby blue, the other hot pink. They complimented his pure white fur well. His slim curvy body, that adorable shyness, and his fluffy wavy tail. It was all a perfect pack. I'm just glad I was able to get here on time, can't imagine what they would have done to this kid. They made it seem so friendly too, as if it were just a couple friends pushing him into the car for a birthday surprise. His eyes were all I needed to confirm that, that wasn't the case.

"Nice name. So not to startle you or anything, but you're in the Forest Anonymous." The color from his eyes seemed to flush away, the gleam of life. I mean, it's only natural he'd react that way. This forest is well known for criminal and bandit hideouts. The nation's most wanted live here. Of course he'd be scared. Just being here means his life is on the line and at jeopardy every single second that passes by. Not like I'd let it happen so easily. "Don't worry, I'll help guide you out of here. I live here myself so I picked up a few things growing up here. Maybe I'll even give you a few tips and show you some techniques, just don't freak out. Most of us are trained to listen to panicked hearts. It allows us to know that there is a being here who doesn't belong. In other words, prey."

Ashton

What he told me was nothing but the cold hard truth. Still though. I can't stop shaking. Hyperventilating. Getting, dizzy.. After a while, I finally managed to calm myself down. I looked all around. "So, do you know the way out, Mister?" He just chuckled and shook his head. "Kid, I know the way out but like I told you, the name's Jupiter. I'm not your superior okay?" "Well in that case, I may be a kid, but you don't really look any older." He smirked at me and I felt my cheeks burn. "Well if I didn't look any older, what's with the Mister?" He snickered a bit and I just crossed my arms and pouted in a child like manner, puffing my cheeks. "Just please help me out of here." He smiled and walked forward, motioning for me to follow him. "Well since you asked politely, guess I really have no choice. Hehe." I rolled my eyes softly, "Not like you really had a choice since it was you who decided to play hero."

He turned around, smirking, why was it attractive?! "Hey, I wasn't just gonna stand by and ignore an obvious, yet smooth kidnapping. You want my help or not?" I nodded and looked away. "S-sorry." He smiled and patted my head. "Don't worry about it, uhh... What was your name again?" He just rubbed the back of his head and let out a nervous giggle. I smiled back softly and told him, "Ashton, it's not very easy to remember since it's not a usual name heh. But you can just call me Ash." "Alrighty then Ash, don't you worry about a thing. I'll help you out of here with no charge." He smiled heroically and chuckled, I giggled in response and sneered, "Quite generous considering you're helping a stranger."

He looked me up and down and turned out waving his hand, in a "shoo shoo" kind of way. "You don't pose a threat." I scoffed and just continued following him. Was it really the right thing to trust him to get me out of here? What if he just lures me to his own hideout? Would he really go through the trouble of helping me and risking that other gangs come after him? Well, no matter his motives, I'll have to keep my gaurd up at all times.