Small Hands

Author Forenote

So, since there are many settings on KnY universes (Mostly on Original Universe, Kimetsu Gakuen, and many more [Might add Reincarnated Universe  based on the last chapter]), I'll make a mark on before the title (For OG, I'll give [Taisho] tag. For more modern AU, I'll give [Gakuen] tag)

And yeah, feel free to request the One-shot prompts on a part that I'll publish later. Or you could directly message me.

Last but not least,  I'll try my best to make the TanKana One-Shots stories on [Taisho] close to canon events of the original manga.

Enjoy

PS = Pics is from Yunchi525 on twitter. Plz let me know if you want this art 2 be removed. Thx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanjirou POV

It was a rather peaceful night inside butterfly mansion before my Kasugai crow comes

"CAAAWW! TANJIROU KAMADO, ZENITSU AGATSUMA AND INOSUKE HASHIBIRA ARE ABOUT TO PRESENT HIMSELF TO OYAKATA-SAMA IMMEDIATELY! CAAWW!" My crow announcing just that before he left as usual.

"Well, there goes our break time guys" I said to both Zenitsu & Inosuke as I wear my uniform.

"Heh! Then that would mean it's time to slice some demon to pieces, again! Wahahahaha!" Inosuke boasted as usual while wearing his trademark boar mask.

"But, to think that Oyakata-sama call three of us at once... Doesn't that means there'll be some tough demons to beat?!" Zenitsu is panicking as usual.

"We won't know unless we receive further info, Zenitsu. Come in, Nezuko-chan." I replied, and at the same time I called for my little sister, Nezuko.

"Hmm! Hmm!" She shrank herself to her child size before entering the box.

"Okay guys, time to depart!" I said as we walked.

(At Kagaya-san location)

"Welcome, my dear demon slayers. I'm sorry that I have to call you four at this hour" Kagaya-san, our Oyakata starts by showing his concern.

"Hmph! No need to mind that. More importantly, What's the mission again?" Inosuke bluntly, and directly asked

"You fool! You cannot refer to Oyakata-sama that way! How many times Shinobu-san had to tell you?!" Zenitsu angrily tries to reprimand Inosuke.

"Shut up, Monitsu! You're not her anyway"

"Seriously, how much of an idiot you could be?"

"This Inosuke-sama is not an idiot, so zip it Crybaby!"

"Who do you call a crybaby again?!"

Ahh, it's always like this when they were arguing. Just before I about to reprimand them

"Shh..."

Kagaya-san then put his index finger to his lips while wearing a gentle expression, indirectly shut both of the

"I'm sorry about the inconvenience, Kagaya-san" I apologized on behalf of them

"That's OK, Kamado-kun. It surely makes things more lively around here, don't you agree?" Kagaya-san simply laugh it off.

"Well... even if you say that..."

"Anyway, about the mission today..." Kagaya-san then clap his hands

Soon, Kiriya-kun and Kanata-san arrives with a map and starts to explaining our mission.

In short, there's a sighting of Demon nearby where the Demon use her Blood Demon Art to revert people into child. Our mission is to rescue the citizens that turned into child and kill the said demon. Some Kakushi (including Goto-san) will assist us in evacuating the citizens.