C6

"You're highness Murong Feng, are you sure there is a frozen vitality grass there?" A sweet voice sounded.

"Just trust me, fei- er." A cold yet doting voice sounded next.

Shen xi upon hearing the two voice look down at the foot of the tree.

"Oh, what do we have here?" She murmurs before sitting comfortably at the very top branch of the tree.

"Ugh, this is suicide!." A lovely sweet voice sounded from a girl wearing a white dress and robes. She has this elegant and charming face that looks innocent at first glance. A long and smooth black hair that hang restrainly at her back with only a piece of jade hibiscus hairpin.

"Silly fei- er, that's why I'm here." Said the cold looking yet handsome man on a black robes. His robes have these golden sequence at the edges with a design of a qillin. That cold and aloof appearance has a doting smile when looking at the girl. His hair is styled simply into a man's ponytail with a small golden crown securing in it.

"This one is a royalty" shen xi on the top of the tree murmurs while looking and observing the two below.

"Oh, a talent! Mid spirit master and according to his bone age his only 18 yrs. Old." The man with the name Murong Feng is fully exposed to the eyes of Shen xi. Because of Shen xi's discerning eyes and medical knowledge along with her gift of all seeing eyes that developed due to her cultivating the red golden mantra.

Murong Feng, cannot hide himself even if he has a highest grade treasure that can hide the cultivation level.

"But-" the girl said halfway. She only deeply sighs before looking at the direction they will headed to.

"And this girl, she's at mid intermediate stage and about 14 yrs. Old. Nearly, breaking through to high intermediate stage." Shen xi tap her chin and observe the girl more.

"Oh, according to the qi inside her body and the residual medicinal potion on her blood vessels she's started cultivating 5 months ago." 5 months? And only at peak mid intermediate stage? Why is it that I'm at peak intermediate stage that time?

Shen xi with a look of poundering never thought that she is a monster among monsters. She thinks that her cultivation speed, high aptitude and high soul strenght can be compare with other geniuses.

Also shen xi notice a trace of poison on the girls body.

"Myriad star poison? That's a slow acting poison that can blocked the meridians and ultimately destroy the dantian not only that if not treated the victim will fall into a deep sleep and her five visceras and six bowels slowly dissentegrate to nothing but a puddle of blood. What a viscious thing." Shen xi said while her black eyes have a ring of red golden in it.

Her eyes are slowly turning into red golden along with the strengthening of her all seeing eyes. If shen xi perfectly evolves her all seeing eyes the whole color of her eyes will be red golden.

Shen xi with such a distance of 500 meters can still see the inside body of the girl. She's looking directly at the few pigments of myriad star poison on her bloodstreams. That small pigment has the shape of a star, that's why shen xi knows what poison it is upon closer look.

Honestly, they can't see the shape of that poison if it is only pigmented. They will only know that it is star shape if the poison accumulated withdraws the body.

If those apothecary knows how shen xi see it. They will throw a mouthful of blood.

"Oh, she needs frozen vitality grass and purple blood ginseng. And if she don't have a purple blood ginseng she can try a peak intermediate fire leopard beast core and starry violet leaf for a substitute." Shen xi slowly withdraw her eyes on the girls body and tap her chin.