Epilogue

The Duke of Weselton and his cronies were quickly round up on a ship and sent away, but not before being tasked with completing an errand; the frozen Hans statue was also boarded onto the ship, affixed with a note: To: The Southern Isles. With Love: Elsa and Anna of Arendelle.

---

Cleanup of the kingdom was swift and with vigour, now that two sisters had returned. Olivia had helped as well and was even given a personal tour of Arendelle afterwards. When that was finished, she wanted to show her the enchanted forest as well, so they left Yves with Anna and Kristoff and hitched a ride on Nokk to get to their destination.

As Kristoff and Anna waved goodbye, Anna cuddled Yves to her chest.

"You two really seemed to hit it off," remarked Kristoff.

"Yeah...." she said, then turned to look her husband in the face, smiling. "I want one."

"..." Kristoff blanched.

Lieutenant Mattias came up from behind Kristoff and patted him heartily on the shoulder. "Good luck, your Highness".

---

Elsa and Olivia stood atop a cliff overlooking the Enchanted Forest.

Olivia was in awe. "This is breathtaking..." she said.

"It is..." replied Elsa. There was beat, then she spoke again. "You know...you can stay here, if you'd like. You could finally have a place you and Yves can call your home."

Olivia turned to look at Elsa, regarding her carefully. "Are you sure? I've done so many terrible things..."

"Forget all that," said Elsa, holding Olivia by the hands. "What matters now is that you're on the side of good. I couldn't have saved Arendelle without your help. You're a hero."

Olivia looked away and shrugged. "I helped, sure. But you're the one with the godlike powers."

Elsa took Olivia's chin in her hand to make her focus on her and only her. "Listen. I may have the amazing ice powers. But you and Anna share the same special ability that no magical strength in the world could overcome."

"What's that?" said Olivia, her voice barely a whisper.

"You taught me to banish fear....you took me out of my element....and made me realize my fullest potential. Not just with magic....but with love. I love you, Olivia."

"I love you, too, Elsa," said Olivia.

The two women embraced on the edge of the Enchanted Forest and kissed in front of a glorious sunset. At the peak of her ecstasy in the moment, Olivia threw one of her hands in the air and created a fireworks spectacle in the sky that both the Northuldra and the citizens of Arendelle could witness.

As both nations watched they both understood that Elsa had finally found someone to melt her icy heart.

Elsa was happy; she had finally found a place where she belonged.

THE END