Sunkissed

Y/n pov
I opened my eyes.
I saw Taehyung beside me, his arms wrapped around his head. Sleeping.
I was still in the bed, with the saline bottle attached to my hand.
When will I be free of this?
Then I saw Taehyung had woke up. "Oh you are awake!" He managed to mumble."let me call the nurse, today I will take you to the courtyard in the back of the hospital." He exclaimed with a hint of joy.
I was happy myself. After being in this room for 4 months with nothing to see but the dull grey walls can bore anyone. Thank god Taehyung is with me.
"So how are you feeling y/n?" He asked. "Oh I'm feeling fine" I said. I am so happy to have a boyfriend like Tae.
Then the nurse came. " Mr Kim, you can take Mrs Y/n outside. She really needs some sunlight." She finished the sentence with a smile.
I tried to walk to the wheelchair, but I tumbled and fell down. Taehyung immediately came to rescue.
"You how many times have I told you to not move? I'll carry you there" he finished and picked me up in a bridal style and carried me to the wheelchair.
I sat down and started moving towards the courtyard.
End of Y/n pov

Taehyung pov
I was happy that finally y/n can go out and have some sunlight on her skin.
When we passed the hall, I saw another woman who had fallen off her terrace and was injured. I saw Y/n was looking at her so I covered her eyes." Don't pressure yourself, love".
It reminded me of the time when John pushed her off the balcony of the 4th floor and she fell down. Thank God that I was just going to visit her and I saw her lying in the ground, covered with blood.

We finally reached the courtyard. It was spring so there were a lot of flowers and butterflies. Trees bloomed with fresh green leaves. The winter had passed on. Now the new ray of sunshine parted through the clouds.
I saw that Y/n was continuously staring at the flowers. So picked one and placed it on her hair.
"You look beautiful, dear"she blushed a little bit.
" Really, it feels so nice when the sun touches my skin. I feel sunkissed" she exclaimed.
I thought whether it is the right time to to tell her.

" Um Y/n I want to tell you something..." I said.
She looked at me with big eyes and a shocked expression.
"Yea tae" she said
" Will y-you b-be...." I started then I thought that I should present the marriage proposal to her with aring instead of empty hands.
"Nevermind" i said and she nodded. Then the nurse came and told us to get inside as Y/n needs some food.
Soon the visiting hours were over and I couldn't stay with Y/n the entire night as I've already covered up the opportunity for this week.
" Bye hon, see you tomorrow" i said. Then I waved my hand with the love bracelet. It was a bracelet with two hearts with the initials of our names. I waved the heart at her and she waved her bracelet heart. We both had given each other that when we went to a fair and won a coupon for jewellery.
"Bye tae" she said" come back soon" .
"I sure will" I promised her.
I went straight to the jewellery shop to buy a ring for her. I chose a beautiful ring with a diamond on it in shape of a butterfly. I checked out with my card.
End of Taehyung's pov

Y/n pov
I don't know what was Taehyung asking me for that time. Maybe he'll tell me tomorrow.
Suddenly the nurse came into my room carrying a file.
" Miss Y/n I have a good news for you. You will be discharged tomorrow" she said with a smile.
I felt so Happy! " Thank you nurse " i said. " Welcome" with this she left.
I tried sleeping as tomorrow was a very special day.

Suddenly at around 4am in the morning, I felt a sharp pain in my head. I called the nurse. She carried me to the operation theater.
Oh my god what is happening?
End of Y/n pov

Taehyung pov
I hurried to the hospital after they called me. I carried the ring too.
But I was late as the bus was almost after an hour. And the hospital was far away.
As I reached the hospital, I asked the desk where she was.
They told me that she was in operation theatre no 5.
I ran so fast that I tripped when I reached there.
The doctor came out." Doctor how is she? " I asked
" She is ok now, she suffered a brain damage due to her paralysis. You can meet her" he said
I went inside and saw her lying on the bed. Eyes closed.
"Y-y/n?" I called out. She slowly opened her eyes " yes tae?  " She answered.
I interwined her fingers with mine. " Don't worry everything will be ok" she said, comforting me.
I cried. Hot tears began to fall from my eyes.
I hugged her. " Y/n I want to tell you something"
There was no response.
" Y/n? Hey y/n!" There was still no response from her.
Then I checked the screen. It showed a straight line.
No no NO this cannot happen!
I tried going out to call the doctor, but something caught my arm. I saw that my bracelet has gotten hooked with hers.
End of Taehyung's pov

3rd person pov
Taehyung saw that his bracelet has gotten hooked with y/n's. Taehyung couldn't stand the shock and died due shock.

The doctors came to the the room but only saw two bodies with their bracelets holding them together.