003

KAIRIS POV:
Me: Guys look there's a cute girl looking over her.
I say while hitting the boys to look.
Mattia:dang she's cute cute
Ale:yessir
Alvaro: shut up you rats she doesn't want your guys
Roshaun:😂😂(laughing)
Mattia: bet watch I could go get her number right now
Everyone:bet
Mattia starts walking all confident over to her then taps her shoulder cause she looking at some fruit.
—————~—————~—————~———
Y/N POV:
As I'm looking at some fruit trying to ignore the fact that I just embarrassed myself and I've only been here for one day. Then I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn around and ofc it's one in the boys file the group I was looking at.
Mattia:Hey I'm mattia you knew here
Y/n: hi I'm y/n and umm yeah I just moved here today
Mattia:Well welcome mamas maybe I can show you around some time if you give me your number (he says while winking)
You though to yourself your know the type of person he is the one that is a fuckboy and doesn't admit and also has hella hoes, you've meet about one or two mattias in your life.

Then you quickly said something cause you've noticed your been quick for a long time.
Y/n: actually I think I'm good but nice meeting you
You say and you flash your perfect smile and walk away, while he just stands there suprised but he also gives you a smirk while mouthing "were not over" then walks away you laugh at him and continue shopping.
—————~—————~————-~————
Mattias Pov:
I was lowkey shocked that she rejected me, me mattias polibio the guy every girl wants me . And I just knew the boys were gonna make fun of me. But something  about y/n was different her personality and smile was so perfect and her not being desperate for me made me want her even more.

Ale:wow what a suprised someone didn't want to go out with the Mattia polibio
He says sarcastically
Me:shut up I'll will get her eventually
Everyone:SIMPPP😭
—————~————~————~————-