12: Confuse

"Thanks" I told Twilight as he help me get home.

"Juvia?" Lyon came running outside to my side. "What happened?!"

"I just ran for a bit too Long Lyon. Ill be okay" I told him smiling.

"No its not okay!" He lift me off the wheel chair.

"Wait Lyon!"

"No. I will be taking care of you until you get well!"

I look at twilight to his his hurt expression looking at the floor.The door close and I could no longer see him.

Lyon place me on my bed. "Juvia. What happen?" He ask me about to cry.

"I just....I'm sorry" I whisper. "Lyon why do you love me?"

"Juvia why ask me that? My love for you is infinity"

Its wrong for me to me wanting someone else to tell me that. I smile and felt my cheeks getting wet from my tears. "Lyon" I grab hold onto his hand. " I am so confuse. Please help me. I don't know what to do. I am so confuse. My heart is just so confuse. So confuse...I don't know who to love anymore"

"Juvia..." Lyon then Hug me. "Love me then. Love me and only me. Ill make you forget Gray. I'll make you realize that the one you love is me and only me."

Gray POV

Juvia is place in a wheel chair. She look out the window while twilight talk to her. Curious I walk forward with a drink in my hand.

I place the drink on her cheeks and she jump at it. So adorable.

She smile at me. "My favorite drink. You remember"

"Why wouldn't I?" I smile back.

"Sorry Gray but please leave me and Juvia alone. Were are in the middle of a discussion" said Twilight who rudely introduced his self to me earlier.

"Who are you for me to obey?" I told him.

"I'm Juvias ex that is"

I clench my fist. "So what? I'm who Juvia loves"

"Haha" twilight laugh. "You truly think so? Juvia will never love you again after today ends. Now leave"

What the hell? "You!-Juvia you love me don't you? Don't tell me youre going to stop loving me!"

"Her answer is obviously no" said Twilight.

"Juvia" I whisper.

"Gray" Juvia said. "Please...leave us alone"

Twilight smirk at me and I growl. I left.

Juvia POV

"Juvia let me explain what happen" said Twilight

I just look away from Twilight. A nurse came in and check up on me. Another nurse came in with a wheel chair and help me sit in it. They told me to get myself comfortable in the wheelchair and left. I wheel myself next to the window. "Juvia please look at me" I did not respond. "Grays here Juvia hes outside. Been waiting for you for hours. Hes been drinking a bunch of coffee trying to stay up. Probably left to the bathroom for drinking too much coffee."

I flinch at that. Gray? Gray is worry wait of course hes worry. "I want to see him" I said.

"Huh. So you will respond to anything if it includes that man huh? Juvia he treated you horribly he-"

"Don't bad mouth Gray!" I said.

"So what? A bad guy like him shouldn't even be here so near to you!"

"Twilight!" I shouted. "What about you? You whom left me you who gave me hope and then just left me like that!"

"Juvia!" He grab my hand and squeeze it gently. "Juvia I'm sorry. Please listen..."

He grab a chair and sat in front of me then. Grab my hand again. "Juvia I broke up with you because...it wasn't because of another girl but because I became a drug addict two weeks after dating you. So I decided to quit but I couldn't even last a week. I was ashamed of myself. Disappointed in myself I decided I'm not the one to be by your side. But then just three ddays after our break up I couldn't stand it anymore. My drug addiction became worse. That's when my dad found out and he sent me to rehab. I became sober after a year. After that I wanted to tell you the truth but your father wouldn't let me go near you. When you left to Japan I didn't know. your dad told me you left to South America somewhere. Haha I believed him. Couldn't find you anywhere and soon I figure everything out. The only place for you to have gone is Japan where Gray is."

"Twilight" my heart hurts. Badly.

"So Juvia I ask of you will you come back to me?"

That's when I felt something cold on my cheeks.

"Lyon" I said as he feed me soup.

"Yes?"

"Lyon you love me right?"

"That's right"

"Then...lets get marry next month I want our marriage to be as soon as possible"