ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2

Christine POV:
I just woke up cause of this damn alarm! And it's 6:00, well I guess you could say I wanted to make a good first impression for the first day back to school after the summer break... Oh well then I should get up! "God I hate mornings! Especially Monday mornings" I groaned while getting out of bed. While making my way to the bathroom I almost tripped! Sorry but i didn't tell you guys how clumsy i am so bare with me.
"Now where's this toothbrush?" I hum..."here you are" I say while grabbing it from my cabinet. While brushing my teeth I imagined how today could go...Well either it's gonna go good or bad that's for sure! After brushing my teeth,washing my face and showering for a bit just to freshen off I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body while getting out and heading towards my closet." Hot,Cute or casual?" I ask myself "I'll just combine them together since I can't chose! Genius Christine!" I say while fist bumping the air...After a while I decided on some high waisted black denim jeans (I'm no whore to wear shorts like the sluts nah ah) a cute short white crop top paired with some black vans and a Jean jacket of course! I curled my beautiful brown hair with blonde highlights at the bottom which I've grown to love from the day I dyed it and it's just amazing!

(Pic above)

(Pic above)

Once I got ready I went downstairs towards the kitchen ,where I saw my mom making breakfast pancakes with whip cream and mixed berries sided with Nutella! Yum! Those are my favourite..."Good morning ma!" I said while hugging her from behind"Good morning sweetheart,you ready for your first day back to High school?" My mum hums while kissing my cheek afterwards"Yes ma!" I say that's what I use to call my mom since I was a baby and I thought it was cute to use *ma* as short to *mama*

"My little pumpkin you better behave ok?" She says "Of course ma you know me! Now can I have those delicious pancakes you made so I can eat and leave before I get late?" I ask "Of course sweeheart here* she says while placing a plate in front of me making my mouth instantly water at the sight in front of me and dig in. "Yummmm" I moan at the taste only to make her laugh. After I finished my breakfast my dad came downstairs

"Good morning my two sweethearts" he says while kissing my forehead and kissing my mom on the lips making me cringe but melt at the same time seeing my parents so in love! If something happened to them I don't know what I would do *shakes head and smiles*

"Christine ready to go sweetheart?" He says while eating he's breakfast "Yes pa"I say while smiling seeing that he's got some whip cream on he's nose and my mom wiping it with her pinky

"Ok I finished now we can go" he says while getting up kissing my mom goodbye grabbing his car keys and going to towards the garage to get he's car outside " Bye ma love you!" I say kissing her cheek and leaving only to hear her yell

" LOVE YOU TOO!" She laughs making me chuckle...Once I got on the porch I saw my dad already in the car waiting for me making me rush towards him and getting in the passengers seat "LETS GO!"he says making me scream