8) Crystalized

"What do you mean we need to wait and see?! Our friends are in danger for god sake! You heard what was happening to Tae on that phone!"

"Yoongi, Tae told Jungkook that we need to not listen to JYP. That means that he might be coming after us next! If we raise any alarms now, things could get blown out of proportion! We don't want to screw things up."

"Screw things up? Seokjin are you serious? Everything is already screwed up! Jimin is gone, Taehyung is somewhere, and my boyfriend is nowhere to be seen! And here you are acting like it's no big deal! What is the matter with you all? I've lost too many things in my life to sit here and let it happen to my friends. Now I don't care what you guys do...but I will find them."

Yoongi walked off in a fit of anger toward his room. He slammed the door closed and sat on his bed.

The sunlight shining into the room only brought him more sadness. The table under the window held a crystalized sunflower that he had personally made for his boyfriend.

His boyfriend.

His entire world.

"Don't worry baby...I'll find you. You guys will come home safe."

He picked up the sunflower and put it on the bed. In the closet was a duffel bag used for traveling. One day, he wanted to take Hoseok to Colombia to look for emeralds in the mines. He grabbed the duffel bag and opened it.

"I told him about putting his sunscreen in here..."

He placed the flower in the bag and closed it again. Taehyung mentioned JYP, so that's where he would go. But he had to wait until night time so the guys wouldn't ask questions.

*knock knock*

"Hello? Yoongi hyung? It's Kookie. We just got an amazon delivery with your name on it! It says it's from Hoseokie."

Yoongi flung the door open and grabbed the package before closing it once again, leaving Jungkook outside. He sat on the bed, curious.

The package was a little heavy, which made him wonder what was inside. A note was taped to the top of it.

"Dear Yoongi, thanks for the sunflower. I realized I never bought you anything in return, so I got you this. I hope you enjoy. Remember, don't take my sunscreen out of the duffel bag because it stays the right temperature in there."

Yoongi opened the box to see a block of transparent diamond. When he picked it up, he saw inside that there was a little glass dog that resembled Min Holly.

"Thanks baby...*smiles*...it's really cute."

*knock knock*

"Yoongi hyung? It's Namjoon. Is everything ok? I can hear you sniffling in there. I will open this door."

"I'm fine Namjoon! I just got a really nice gift..."

"Awww...makes me wish I was in a relationship."

"Go away now."

"Sorry..."

(Downstairs - With Seokjin)

"I think a nap is mandatory."

Jungkook and Namjoon sighed in agreement as they laid down on ends of the couch.

Seokjin laid in the middle, deciding to join them in not going to their rooms instead.

(30 Minutes Later)

"*muffled noises*"

"Hmm?"

"*muffled noises*"

"Hello?" Seokjin sat up from the couch and looked around, trying to find the source of the noise. That's when he saw it...

"Tae?"

Right in front of him was a vision of Taehyung that seemed to be floating in mid air.

"Tae? Can you hear me?"

"*muffled noises*"

He noticed the tie around his mouth, signaling that he must be tied up somewhere. The look in his eyes was something Seokjin had never seen in him, it was fear.

"Don't worry, we'll get you out. We'll find you."

The vision looked up before letting out a muffled scream and disappearing into thin air.

Seokjin woke up screaming. Namjoon hugged him and tried to calm him down as he explained what he saw. Jungkook went upstairs to tell Yoongi, who was cuddling a stuffed Mang plushie while sleeping.

This alerted them all to a clear and present danger. The visions Jungkook and Yoongi had seen of Jimin and Hoseok were happy ones, so this made them wonder...what was happening to Taehyung?