Party

3 person Pov:
Ariana ran up the flat we're one of her best friends and the man who had a crush on her and maybe her as well was living. She knocked on the door to here Tom shouted "Who is it?" She giggled to herself and sang "Ari." She heard the man run up to the door and opened it with only grey sweatpants and socks.
"Come in and I'll put on a shirt." He laughed,
She entered the home with the light hitting her eyes kinda blinding her.
She sat at the coffee table and rested her hands on the table.
She watched as Tom ran around trying to find a shirt. "Oh and happy birthday." She said as she swag her hand bag onto the table and started looking in it for the gift she had brought her best friend of the last two years.
"Ari you know I love you but you don't need to buy me a gift. I'm only turning 24 it's nothing speci" he got cut of by Ariana running up to him and handing him the gift. He reluctantly opened the gift
Toms pov
"Of course Ari is one of the nice people I know of course she get this" he thought as he saw the Tiffany box. I looked down at her 5foot  self and signed. "Come on Thomas" she laughed as I opened the box to see a golden ring with small diamonds spread across it.  "Ari This is lovely" I said but she shhh me and picked up her handbag.
"Put your shirt and the ring then we'll go to heaven club." Ari babbled as she turned around.
I put on a shirt and followed her downstairs she was practically skipping and was nearly singing at one point. No shit Sherlock I thought as she started singing when she got closer to the taxi. She threw her self into the back of the car and I followed.
"I'm shocked that your 9 dogs aren't here" I joked. She turned her head and dropped her jaw as she was buckling the set belt.