Home

updates will be slow so bare with me...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alaska's POV

I was at home with my 200 other siblings including myself of course, and as per usual I was outside by the near by lake just keeping an eye on my brothers and sisters. I was the only one who could actually swim because of my sturgeon tail. I was the only one with a fish tail and black wings that if the light hit them just right they would shine into a rainbow of colors. They do help with swimming and amongst other things. Pip said I look like the both of my fathers because, I have double star marks all over my body and one big one covering my left eye that made it yellow. The large middle star was gold while the small star behind it was red. My skin was more blue and was rough on the over side on my body yet soft on the undersides. My skin was thicker than most so I could take a beating and stay out in the cold longer during the winter. I also had some plated scales going down my back which I guess was good for fighting when my siblings had an argument and I would usually have to clean it up. My dads would generally leave me alone and let me do the things I wanted, unless it was going to fly and go to the nearby town. It kinda bothered me because there was a young mage that I had gotten to know and liked. Hawaii was very easy to talk to and she didn't run from me. My parents didn't like that but, they never liked me anyways. They were always afraid of me because of my height and how strong I was. They often ostresised me from a lot of things. I hid from my siblings because they always annoyed me, they often asked me to hunt for them. I declined most of the time because they need to know this stuff but, I did it anyways if they were to afraid to. Germany was often suspicious of my often quiet behavior but, Pip (as my dad Ame often called her) was very nice to me because, I didn't really care what went on and she liked it when I helped her with her magic. I wanted to show Hawaii that I took interest in her hobby and I was naturally curious about magic Russ my other dad didn't like that I hung out with pip and he would often growl at me and Ame would just slap him to knock it off.

TIME SKIP

After a few fights with my family trying to get everyone not to kill each other, I had finally had enough! I was finally going to do something with my life! I was 16 and I was tired of looking at my reflection and feeling disgusted! Just as I was about to leave and to find Hawaii I smelt something heavenly in the same direction where she was!"what is that smell" I muttered as I had said that Ame had called everyone home, I wanted to make it look like I was desperate to go so they would think that another monster had attracted me and they were in heat so, Ya. I had looked back one last time and...left. I don't regret anything, they had never wanted me so in return I had never wanted them....