Chapter 1

I woke at 6 am on a September morning to get ready for school.

I took a shower, got out and dried off and brushed my teeth. I put some shea butter on my legs and arms and put on some deodorant. Slipped on my black matching underwear and bra set then put on my fit for the day. I was wearing some blue light wash ripped jeans and a cropped tank top with my blue wind breaker and my white forces.

I went in the bathroom and put hair in a swooped bun with a blue hair clip on the end of the swoop.

I grabbed my purse, phone, back pack, and headphones then sprayed on some Victoria secret perfume. I then walked down the stairs to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar and a blue gatorade. I Went to my car threw my bag in the back and started up my car. I sat for a while and ate my granola bar and drank my gatorade.

I pulled out my phone and the clock read 7:00 am. School starts at 7:45. "Oh my fucking god bro" I mumbled under my breath as I got out of the car and slammed and locked the doors. I stomped up the porch stairs opened the door, closed and locked it and flopped on the couch. I decided to just scroll down my instagram feed and look at people snapchat stories.

*30 minutes later*

It was now 7:30. I got up from the couch, unlocked the door and closed and locked it. I then walked to my car once again and started it up and drove of to my school.

*5 minutes later*

I pulled up in the parking lot, grabbed my bag from the back and hopped out the car. My bestie was also pulling up and she parked right next to me. I walked over to her car excitedly and she also hopped out of hers.

"Ahhh" I yelled excited to see her.
She did the same and we ran up to each other and hugged for a good 10 seconds.

"Heyyy girll" She she exclaimed happily.

"Heyy how you doin girl" I replied giving the same energy.

"I'm doing good bih how about you.?" She said. "I'm coolin" I said back.

We started walking towards the large high school building. "Girl you know I just got some from leon last night" she said talking about her little dip from our school.

"Girl you wild, you better be careful you dont wanna car-" I was cut off. "Catch a std ok I know damn." She said cutting me off. "Cant ever let a bitch be great" she mumbled as we walked into the school building.

"Girl bye I'm just tryna make sure you good" I said nudging her on the shoulder.

"I know but that shit mad irritating" she said getting irritated.

"Ok this my last time saying it" I said rolling my eyes as we walked to the front desk. "Good morning girls" The women from the front desk said.

"Morning" Me and Madelyn said cheerfully in unison.

We both signed in and walked to our lockers. We both had our lockers next to each other so it was easy for us to have a conversation.

"So what you do when you got home yesterday" Madelyn asked. "Girl I went straight to sleep I told you I was tired" I exclaimed.

Yesterday after school me and Madelyn went to sky zone then to white castles afterwards. We had fun and was both hella tired after.

"Oh well you already know I made a pit stop to get that good good before I went home" Madelyn said with a devious smile.

"I'm dead" I laughed at her.

I pulled out all my books,binder, and from my book sack.

"Damn let get them digits girl" A boy said from behind me. I turned around and seen him smirking with him and his friends grouped around me and Madelyn.

"No love" I said smartly rolling my eyes annoyed. "Now excuse me I need to get to class" I pushed pass them with Madelyn walking close behind.

Me and Madelyn had our first class together which was english class. "Girl you got all the niggas chasing after you" Madelyn said smacking her lips behind me.

*Sighs* "Please dont fucking start girl"I rolled my eyes walking into the class room. "Ok dang" Madelyn said following behind me. We were both seated and class soon started.

*50 minutes later*

The bell rang and me and Madelyn gathered our things and walked out of the class.

We didnt have the next 2 classes together so we parted was in the hallway.

"See you at lunch girly" Madelyn said waving and walking away.

"Mhm" I mumbled quietly but loud enough for her to hear.

(This is the end of the chapter guys hope you liked it so far.!)