𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨.

the damaged devil was once a very happy angel  ❜

Some people are not meant to just be born, live, and die. Some want more—need more. Not everyone needs normality, some people want to be the phenomena of their lifetime, the spark, the thing!

Winnie was those some people.

She always had the feeling that she is built different, that she is different and she was. Winnie Parsons was a woman with a smile that could lure any man or woman in but a heart that made the scariest of scary crawl under their beds and she liked that. That fear in their eyes made her feel alive.

Some vampires miss humanity, those little times before their innocence was ripped away. The only thing Winnie remembers about being human is that she was weak and she hates being weak. She got a little too used to being on the throne, on top of everyone else.

The little, most adored princess—scratch that, the Head Bitch in Charge.

Winnie, as heartless as she was, was a fighter, a warrior. She had fought for herself and her life before having to fight for anything or anyone else and maybe that was what drew Klaus Mikaelson to her little self.

Maybe that spark in her baby blue eyes as she spoke back was what made him vow to take care of the orphaned little girl back then.

Meeting him had surely changed Winnie's life to the best it could have ever been for; he and his sister had raised the once angry child to a villainous temperamental vampire. That the modern days knew with many names, The Devil's spawn, Killer Queen, Black Heart...etc.

But her absolute favourite was Winnie, the Mad.

Coming back to the Mikaelsons changed everything. One proud, egoistic vampire claims that he can knock her off her throne and Winnie had seen a lot but Kol Mikaelson wasn't the guy that comes up every two centuries. He was a limited edition.

KATHRYN NEWTON as WINONA 'WINNIE' PARSONS