The Burns In Our Hands

____•°• The plan is to fan this spark

Into a flame•°•____

SOULS are flames woven together, and when they meet everlasting burns are left branded in hearts. Fires not easily extinguished.

THE PROBLEM . . . Fire is feared. Viewed as destructive and all consuming. People who rage with fire burn world's, leaving behind charred desolate memories of a thing that was once prosperous. Few understand the beauty behind interlocked souls, of twinflames, underestimating the power they possess together. Mistaking them for the toxicity that already erodes the shattering galaxy.

ARIS VERUNA is sewn with fiery passion, but with her purpose displaced with continued failure in the Senate, what is passion worth if it will only consume her? An imposter as Naboo's representative, a ruined reputation, and running from her family who want to cure the pain polluting her veins. She smolders with the wrong doings of the universe, playing with the same fire that destroyed her world. But, if she runs, who can get hurt?

The ONE PERSON capable of refurbishing her stained soul?

OBI-WAN KENOBI rises above the rest. He knows nothing of driven passion, following the rules set in front of him. The life he's been promised to. His soul sleeps with a lazy grin. He knows no chaos. His touch soothes, and his words are simple promises to those he saves. A cooling and tranquil feeling that calms and tames. This is all he is, and he is meant for no more. No. He can't burn with her, no matter how appealing the idea.

HOWEVER FIRE cannot be withheld from a soul destined to love, nor can a connection through flame be severed. There is no moving on. There is no ignorance of feelings, but his code, her duty, the overarching ruin of the galaxy will stretch their attachment to its breaking point. To save each other they will bare their hands in flames rather than light their hearts.

Still . . .

They meet. Her burn is seared in him. His peace washes over her. The girl who thrives in burning stories, and the boy who avoides them.

They were the sparks for something greater

They were a love unmatched

And they were doomed from the start

Because hands are not meant to hold fire, less they burn