Prologue 1

This is basically the What and How. 
Your not in the hero course, you are in the  Management  Support
Your quirk is that you can use the powers of animals you have been in contact in with, you can also notify your body to help portray the power more.
This is in maybe the first or second week of the school year, everyone is a freshman

Might have slight language or blurred out language because well Bakugo

Your POV

I was coming out of class and was stopped by Mina Ashido from Class 1-A. This wasn't unusual since lots of kids in the hero course pass by for support items. "Ahh, Mina Ashido what can I do for you?" I said looking at my clipboard. Everyone in my class is assigned certain hero course students to help, so everyone can help someone except if either of the two reject the offer and don't want to help or want another student(not sure if that's how it normally works, but that's how it works now). "Are you looking for Hiko? " I said because that was her assigned helper. "No, ummm Kiri wanted your help. Come with me" She said and she was walking away. Eijiro Kirishima was my assigned student but he has my contact, why didn't he just contact me like that? But she looked like she was in a rush, so I just followed her. Because we get points taken off if one of our assigned students get injured with or without a gadget if we accepted assisting them. She runs into a classroom that didn't have the lights on. I hesitated entering since I'm scared of the dark. I started thinking animals that can see in the dark, I meet a owl once their known for being nocturnal. It felt as if the lights were on. I walk in and the door shuts behind me. The lights come on and I deactivate my quirk. In front of me, I saw more kids from class 1-A and a chair in front of them. I sit in the chair. "Hanta Sero and Denki Kaminari, An honor to meet you" I said. I look around. "Where is Eijiro? " I said not seeing my assigned student. They didn't saw anything. "If you guys need support items from me you need to switch your assigned helper, I can get a major amount of point taken away." I said looking at them. They just stared at me. They started whispering to each other. I would use my quirk to hear then but I hate easesdropping. I looked at my watch,I have work in two hours. "Hello" I said waving my hand in front of them. I got up and was about to say I'm leaving when Denki screamed "Now! " At that Sero taped me up to the chair. I was really scared. I see Eijiro come in and runs towards me. He starts taking of the tape. "That wasn't necessary, I work with her remember we can just talk to her" He said turning to his friends. I was very terrified. "We're just asking her a question remember? " He said. "Hey, you know broccoli boy, half and half and boom boom boy? " Denki said trying not to life by the look on his face. I really thought about who these three could be and then it ocurred to me they probably meant in their class. "Do you mean Izuku Midoriya, Shoutout Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo? " I said thinking of who could fit those terrible nicknames. They all smiles and nodded to each other. "Would you date them? " Mina Ashido said. "Who? " I said wonder who she was asking about. "All three of them! " She said smiling brightly. I really thought about it. "Yeah, I guess" I said going quiet at the end. "She smiled and yelled " She said Yes! " I was really confused why she did this but then all three of the recently talked about boys came into the room. They all walked up to me. "Let's do it then" Katsuki said coming really close to me. I was really confused. "We want to date you" Shoutout said as if he wasn't saying what he was saying. "Yeah" Izuku said really excited. "Ok" I said. I didn't know what was happening, I'm pretty sure that I fell on my way home and am now in a coma. Yeah, why else would did happen? Denki, Hanta, and Mina walked out of the room closing the door behind them. All the boys were just in front of me. "Gimme your phone" Katsuki said. I took my phone out and he forcefully snatched it out of my hand. I shrieked at the sudden movement near me. I think all the boys saw this. "Stop, Bakugo your scaring her" Shouto said getting near me and touching the same hand. "You have soft skin" He said running his fingers on my hands. I felt myself getting red at this sudden attention. People have told me I look nice but no one ever really try anything with me. In the back I hear Izuku silently say "She's really cute when she blushes too. " "She's cute any way" Bakugo said as if  he was stating the obvious. Bakugo passed my phone to Shouto that then passed it to Izuku. Izuku gave it back to me after a while. "You have our contacts now" Izuku said. I look at my phone and I see that three new contacts: 💥Bakubabe💥, ❤Shouto💙, 🥦Izu-zu🥦. I chuckle at the werid names they decided to use and that Shout couldn't make one. "We're all dating now" Katsuki said as if he wasn't saying what he was saying. "Ok" I said. "We're going on a date tomorrow" Katsuki stated. "We'll swing by your class to pick you up" Shouto said. "Can't wait to see you" Izuku said while they all turn and walk away. I slowly get up after them and make my way out of the school building. I see the three walking away in different directions. I look at my watch, works in an hour and 25. I'm going tomiss the bus. I thought about a fast animal I've enouchtered and started running.