how you met part 8

(A/n: there maybe a few cuss words)

h/c: hair color

h/l: hair length

________________________________________________________________________________

(Mira Kim)

(Y/n l/n pov)

It's been a while since I have been outside. Y/n looks around at their messy room and decides to clean it up. The reason why their room is a mess is because their day is go to school, go to their club at school,(anything you like an example is that you like anime there an anime club at school.) work a part time job and go home and watch movies/anime then knock out. After cleaning for about 30 minutes their room is fully cleaned with all of their things put away. They pat their back and say ¨that was longer then I expected¨ I'm feeling a like hungry 😋 I looked at my phone 📱 and saw that it as about 3:10 pm on a Sunday. I grab my wallet/bag/pursh. I look at my mirror and see that I'm still in an hoodie, sweatpants and I grab my f/b of shoes and put them on. I grab my wallet,phone,house keys and my backpack with my work. I walk to the front door and I lock it and start to walk to the Star coffee.

(Timeskip)

It's been about ten minutes and there was still ten minutes left into I arrived at Star coffee. I see a lot of people with their phones out recording something. I walk in closer and start to push a little and hear people say to me ¨you bitch/bastard.¨ I went to the front and saw a chubby guy (Daniel in his old body) getting beat up and I ran up and punch the guy in the white cap (Zack.) I heard him say ¨you bitch/bastard what the hell.¨ I see a girl with brown hair in two braids and I see her holding his hand. I looked at him and told him ¨what a great way you ruin your date with your girlfriend.¨ I see that he puts his hands in a fist and I run up to him and socked him in the stomach. I look at the girl and say ¨keep your boyfriend under control and that next time I will beat him to a plum.¨ I hold the hand of the chubby guy and start to walk away from them. I hear the girl sweet voice "I'm so sorry I'm Mira and I'm sorry for zack did." I look at my phone 📲   and see that its almost 4:00 pm. I start work at 4 pm and I have 20 minutes to get to work. I look at the boy and say "I'm sorry but I have work in 20 minutes and its 15 minutes away so I have to go." I started to walk to work and yelled "fuck I have work and I'm hungry."

________________________________________________________________________________

(Yui Kim)

(yui pov)

I hear that we are going to get a new student. I bet you they are going to be ugly and then I see the teacher come in and say "sit down and behave." I see a girl/guy with h/c and a h/l and I see them walk to the front of the class and say in the deep/high voice "hello I'm y/n l/n and I hope we get along." I see them smile and I start to slowly turn a little red. The teacher says "do you have any question's for y/n." I see some guys and girls raise there hands and I raise my too. And I think (I hope they choose me first and I think I'm crushing on them). I see them look around and look at me and I heard them say "you." I smile to them and say " are you single and what's your sexuality ." I see them smile wide and say in a playful tone " Yes I am single and I am bisexual 🏳️‍🌈 ." They smile to me and say "what's your name." I say "oh I'm Yui Kim and I hope we can be friends and more." I see y/n blush and say "oof I don't know we will see in the future and It's nice to meet you."

________________________________________________________________________________

(Leonn Lee)

(y/n lee vasco twin pov)