21

Y/n L/n

"GAH!" I jolted awake.

"It was a dream," I thought as I scanned the entire basement and sighed in relief as I saw Yoon Bum sleeping peacefully.

"Bummy~" I cooed as I lightly shook Bum causing his face to scrunch up.

"Bum~ It's time to go now," I said making Bum wake up.

"H-huh?" He asked in a sleepy tone.

"It's time to go," I stated as I stood up and held out my hand for him to reach.

Yoon Bum took my hand and stood up.

"What time is it?" Bum asked looking for the clock.

"It's 12 o'clock, midnight," I stated as I grabbed the gasoline can in the corner of the basement.

"Are you sure Sangwoo's asleep?" Bum asked as he grabbed another can.

"Yup, I mixed in some crushed up sleeping pills in his plate," I explained as I slowly made my way up the basement.

I opened the door leading to the outside of the basement. I peeked at the closet door to see Sangwoo sleeping soundlessly.

"Shh," I whispered to Yoon Bum as he came up behind me.

"What are we going to do now?"Bum whispered as he peeked at Sangwoo.

"We start pouring the gasoline," I stated as I opened the can and poured it all over the tiny closet that we were in. I opened the door of the closet and poured some of the gasoline on Sangwoo's futon.

I quietly walked outside of the room with a trail of gasoline behind me, I made my way to the kitchen with a crumpled paper in hand. I turned on the stove and placed the paper's end causing it to light on fire. I turned of the stove and looked at Yoon Bum at the doorway with our luggage.

I waved at him and made my way towards him, flaming paper in hand. I stood beside Yoon Bum as I stared at my childhood home.

"Goodbye," I whispered as I dropped the burning paper on the gasoline trail that Bum made and watched as it lit on fire.

"Let's go," I said as I took Bum's hand and opened the door to the outside world.