Day 1

Stan woke up to his loud, annoying alarm, shutting it off ASAP and checking his room to see Kyle, his awesome Super Best Friend. The boy was still asleep, Stan tapping, then lightly shaking him awake. He continued doing this for a few minutes, waiting for a reaction from the younger boy.

The ginger yawned sleepily, rubbing his eyes and looking up at Stan.

"Mooorning sleepyhead. You're finally up, Kyle." He said, hovering over him.

"Huh? What...?" The preteen eventually came to, slowly sitting up.

"We have school today, Ky." Stan adds, not surprised when Kyle sighs about that.

"Ugh...damnit. Stan, can we at least go get hot cocoa and hang out or something first? We have to leave for school after 7AM and it's 5:05AM right now, so we have plenty of time to chill..." The charcoal haired boy gave him an empathetic look, calmly nodding.

"Sure Ky."

~ Time Skip brought to you by Cheesy Poofs ~

"STAN, you trampled my flowers!!" Kyle yelled relatively quietly, pouting at the other. The ravenette giggled at this, giving a slightly guilty look.

"S-Sorry dude, won't happen again, eheh."

"It better not, I spent hours breeding those. In fact, no running on my island from now on!!"

The two played Animal Crossing on the Nintendo Switch, knowing it was a calm, fun game that could still help them keep track of the time.

"Awh, no fun! They'll grow back anyway. It's temporary, like the wasp stings!"

"Stil- wait, wasps?" Stan lured a swarm of wasps toward Kyle, who had no net equipped, him then getting stung. "STAN, YOU JERK!!"

His friend was rolling on the floor laughing, practically trolling the younger on his own island.

"S-Stan, I'm the island representative, you- you asshole!!" He stutters, laughing, a tears pricking his eyes.

"Well- holy shit are you cryiNG?!" He said, Kyle looking away in embarrassment.

"N-No, you are!!" The ginger looks away shamefully, still laughing.

"Awh, c'mere!" The onyx haired teen snickers, giving the other a hug, him eventually hugging back. They stay in that position for a little while, Stan then noticing the time. "Awh, it's 6:25AM, we should start getting ready."

The auburnette nods sadly, the grabbing clothes to change into.

"I'll change in the bathroom." He says calmly, leaving Stan's bedroom and closing the door behind him.

- - - - - - - - -

~ Time Skip brought to you by Tegridy Weed (still gross) ~

- - - - - - -

"Didn't you gahs hear?"

"Hear what?" Stan questioned, glaring at the fat prick that is Eric Cartman.

"Yeah, hear what fatso?" Added the ginger, adjusting his hat slightly. Kenny added in agreement, murmuring words everybody seemed to still be able to make out.

It was one of those days where Kenny still wore the oversized hood over his head. Most days Kenny now either wore a regular orange hoodie that didn't cover his face or just put the hood down, and sometimes it'd be missing and he'd just wear a white t-shirt, but nobody really asked him what had happened to it.

"Oi, shut the fuck up you fuckin' jew!"

"No you, asshat!" Kyle angrily yelled, but Stan didn't really see it as threatening, more cute if anything, so he was almost positive Cartman wouldn't be intimidated either.

The overweight strawberry blonde haired preteen rolled his eyes, continuing what he was originally going to say.

"Y'know the only gay couple in South Park, Tweek and Craig?" The others nodded, him snickering. "They finally admitted they were dating!"

"It was about fucking time they did. Those two were hella gay!" The hooded blonde chimed in, now removing the hood so he could talk like a normal human being.

"They might almost be as gay as your dog, Stan!" The auburnette added, snickering at his Super Best Friend.

"Maybe!" He replied, the two giggling.

"Jesus you two, go makeout somewhere else, fags." Eric added, earning death glares from the two boys, and a more disappointed look from Kenny.

"Look man, why don't you go instead? Those two are having fun, don't ruin it for them just because you're salty, asshole." The blonde added, gesturing for Cartman to leave. "Go on, leave, shoo. Get outta here."

"Fahn Kenny!!" He angrily yelled back, storming off. "...dumb bitch..."

"We should head off to school you two."

"Yeah. You're right." Stan replies, smiling and looking to Kyle who also was.