Reception Night

So me and you come back from reception, your wearing your beautiful white traditional punjabi suit, and I'm wearing a black suit. I tell you I want you tonight, so you tell me to do as I please. I take off my tie, and tell you to lay down. I grab my tie and tell you to put ur hands together, and I tie them against the post. I tell you to close ur eyes, and I start by biting ur ear. You start with a slight moan, I soon move to the lips where my tongue collide with yours. Then I tell you to calm down, and soon I work on your neck, giving you a hickey as I go. Then I slowly lift up ur top, from the and start biting ur belly piercing. You tell me to stop but I say just wait. As you start moaning, I then I bite ur shalwar suit bottom and start pulling it down with my teeth. Your wearing a red lacy thong, I tell you to wait, I start kissing your thong. And soon you can feel my tongue feeling against ur clit. All wet. I then use my teeth to move it on the side, and I start licking your pussy, soon my fingers start sliding in your pussy. You tell me to use something better, so I find a hairbrush on your counter. I tell you to suck on it, and you ask why. I just tell you to let it happen, you say ok. As you suck on it, and I take it out of your mouth. And put it inside your pussy you moan, and shake and tell me it hurts, but ur legs say otherwise by trying to let free from the bed. As I keep putting it in, I start kissing ur thighs and v line and you tell me to keep going, instead I pull down my pants, and you tell me to come close. As soon as I come close you start sucking and kissing my dick through my calvins, then you bite down my waist line and pull down the boxers, you keep sucking it off, and tell you want me to go further. So I take off my shirt and take off your suits stop, I keep sucking on your tits. And you tell me to put it in, so I pull my cock inside you and keep putting it inside. You keep moaning with pain and pleasure, I keep on going and going till you moan so loud that your goin to cum, so I start biting ur ear as you cum, and I pull out and cum right on your tits, once we have calmed down, I untie you. And take you to the shower where I clean you up, and we relax in the soaker tub while playing prophec c and some relaxin music with some wine.

Add me on snap, and I'll write you a personalized story. Snap: p_rai06 (note that is a zero not the letter o.)