Girl jacket (december4)

Girl jacket

Logan's pov

Kendall and I take our normal walk through palmwoods park. Slightly chilly out enough to have a cloud puff whenever you talk but not enough for snow.

I sigh, but before I could mope more about the lack of snow I hear giggles. I look to see a duo of girls looking my way ad holding in there laughter, to which they fail. Those two girls are the ninth and tenth person today laughing while looking at me but I brush it off till Camille came to me saying how much she loves my jacket while nudging Jo's arm with her elbow as if to give her a hint.

"Kendall why is everybody laughing at me" I ask once the girls left. He just chuckles as he starts walking again. Oh no he's not getting out of that easy. "Kendall answer me" I sorta yell to my boyfriend who has now walked a distance from me while I stay standing were we talked to camille and Jo. He still doesn't answer as he keeps walking. I run to keep up with him. "Kendall please people have been laughing at me all day" I plea grabbing hold of his arm.

He looks at me and sighs "I didn't tell you this because I know you'll be embarrassed but your wearing a girls jacket" he said with a slight smile tugging at the edge of his lip. I stop and look down at my jacket, now that I look at it, it does look girly and I have been wearing this the pass couple of days! I feel my face heat up due to wearing this girls jacket. "I told you so" I hear Kendall yell again getting a head of me.

As my boyfriend comes to mind the first day of December does to and that he was laughing for now reason... WHAT!

"was that the reason you were laughing at me 3 days ago?"

/-/-fin-\-\