4

Finally Saturday is here. I got up from my bed and check the time.

11:47 a.m

Damn I woke up late today but who cares I went to go towards my bathroom until I got a text message.

The park? Why would they want to go to the park... oh well I texted them back and took my nice shower.

I got out and change into this.

I did my everyday makeup and walked downstairs to greet my parents

"Oh Xue why didn't you tell me that ur boyfriend is here" she said and I looked at them and saw..... "what boy- oh him well um as you can see we are going to be leaving now so um bye" I walked towards him and grabbed his arm and I ran towards the door and shut it.

"What are you doing here and how did you know that I lived here" I stood in front of him and he smiled. "Min told me where you lived now should we get going" he said and I started walking.

"Yangyang where are the others" I looked up at him "their at the park already" he said and I shock my head.

"He you never denied that I was ur boyfriend" he looked at me and I widen my eyes "wait I didn't but WHY WOULD TOU TELL MY MOM THAT" I said and hit him then crossed my arms.

"I thought it would be funny" he started to talk in Chinese. "Well that wasn't funny" I replied back. We started to have a conversation in Chinese until we saw our friends chasing eachother.

"XUE" I heard taeil say and ran towards me. "Oh my lord GRANDPA" I said and he stopped running "nevermind screw ur hug" he said and walked back I ran towards him and hugged him from behind. "Bitch I was kidding" I laughed and greeted everyone else.

"Wassup bitch" I heard Lucas say to me "oh hi hoe" I gave him a bro hug and saw two more new people "oml xiaojun is that you" I said I'm Chinese and his eyes widened.

"XUE IT'S YOU, YOU MADE IT OUT ALIVE" he replied to me and hugged me "yes I did now who is he" I pointed at the other guy. "That right there is hendery my bestfriend" xiaojun explained in Chinese.

"Wait how do you two know eachother" taeyong said and I smiled "everyone this is my annoying cousin xiaojun" I said and they made a :o face.

"Winwin I see that you have a girlfriend right there" I said as he shook his head "Xue, Ming,Ming,Xue" he said and I shake her hand.

We all started to talk,play,and did many more things together I felt so happy to see them again Awh I feel like I'm at home again.

"And then she said that I was looking like a horse A HORSE" chittaphon/ten explained. "Ten you look like a horse" I said and everyone started laughing "and you look like a fat pig" he said and I stood up and cracked my neck and fingers.

"I think you should run" doyoung said "I think I should" he got up and started running. I ran towards him and jumped on him and put him into a head lock. "Say that again bitch I dare you" I said and he kept on saying sorry towards me.

"IM SORRY NOW LET ME GO IM CHOKING" he yelled and I let him go. He held on his neck and I laughed at him, I sat down next to yangyang and looked at him he looked quit disappointed.

"Hey what's wrong with you" I poked his cheek and he look at me "oh I broke up with inha cause I saw her cheating on me but that's ok beside I'm also cheating on her" he said and I nodded. "With who" I asked and he smiled "why do you care" he said and I widened my eyes "I was just wondering" I looked away and felt my cheeks go pink.

"Xue are you ok do you have a fever" Johnny asked me and I looked at him "um n-no I'm ok don't worry" I said and he shook his head.

Gesh why does this boy make my heart go wild.