[23] A Note

The morning atmosphere was so nice making the other members who are still sleeping having a nice comfy sleep. There's no sound that will disturb their sleep, it's really calming. Yet they didn't know that there's something waiting for them.

Since there four members of stray kids that still sleeping, the kids decide to choose who they want. After discussing for awhile, jisung will be the one who wake minho up, while seungmin will wake changbin up, Felix will wake chan up and hyunjin will wake woojin up.

Seungmin and Felix goes to 3racha's room to wake their victim up and the same goes to hyunjin and jisung. Which jisung and hyunjin will go to the dance line's room.

Jisung opened the door, revealing some stuffs inside the room when the light from the outside enter the room through the gap between the door that opened by jisung. Jisung and hyunjin didn't turn the light on since he didn't want minho to wake up yet.

Luckily jisung and hyunjin still can see minho since this room is not really dark. They walk slowly towards the older who are still sleeping peacefully on his own bed.

Hyunjin whisper to jisung. He is yelling jisung what to do to minho. Jisung giggle quietly as he imagine how will minho look like later.

"HYUUUNGGG!! WAKE UP!!" Jisung scream at minho's ear.

Minho who are still sleeping flinched and immediately awaken when he heard someone screamed at his ear.

"Akkh! Who the-" minho didn't even can finished his words when he sees the one who screamed at his ears before.

"Hahahahaha!!" Jisung and hyunjin burst into laughter seeing minho's reaction. He had a lot fun.

"SUNGIE!! JINNIE!!"

"Ooh no we need to go~!" Jisung said before running away from minho which hyunjin followed him.

Minho try to catch jisung when the kids try to runaway but since jisung is small right now, minho failed to catch jisung but fell on the floor. That makes jisung and hyunjin laugh louder.

•----[ Turn Into Kids?! ]----•

It's still early in the morning, there are several students who didn't arrived yet. Jeongin sit on his own desk while sometimes chatting with his classmate. They're just talking about their homework but the other sometimes ask about his career.

In his class, there are several students who are idol like him but there also some students who is still trainee. That's why sometimes they talking about his career for being idol. But suddenly one of his classmate come to him. It's not like, he never talk to this person before but seems like this person has something for him.

"What is it?" Jeongin asked.

The person shrugged. "I don't know, i met someone before and she asked me if i know you. So i said yes and she told me to give you this. I thought she is one of your  acquaintance" The person said.

"Hmmm that's weird" jeongin said. But he still open the letter he just received before.

"Hey, i just want to tell that you and your friends didn't have to find me. It's alright, don't worry. They will turn back into their normal age again, i swear. So no need to find me and i'm sorry for burdening you and your friends"

From : STAY

"What does it say?" His classmate asked. They're curious about the letter.

"Oh, it's nothing!" Jeongin reply as he fold the paper and save it in his pocket.

He can't tell them that his four members are kids now. His classmate just nodded. Maybe it's something privacy, they thought. Jeongin sigh in relief as his classmates didn't asked him again about the letter. But one thing for sure, he need to show this letter to his members later.

"Anyways how do the person who gave you this letter look like?" Jeongin asked

"I don't know how explained her look to you but i can say that she is older than us" the person said which jeongin nodded.

"Oh okay, it's alright" Jeongin reply.

Even though the girl already told him in the letter that they doesn't need to find her, jeongin still curious about her. But seems like he can't find her right now, he just can hope that what the girl said in this letter is true or not.

TBC

Sorry for late update again🤧 , I don't know why i always having writer's block :"). But thank you for willing to wait for the update! I really appreciate it😊♥️.

Anyways thanks for the 30k+ reads!!!😭😭♥️♥️♥️♥️. I really appreciate it ♥️♥️, thank you for reading, voting and commenting in my story. I know this story is not really good and still have many wrong grammar but i'm so glad that y'all still want to read this book 😭♥️♥️. Thank you so much!

Have a nice day/night! Stay safe everyone 😊♥️