Снартея 24

Nolen's POV
When I woke up this morn' , Kiana was in my arms. I got out of bed without waking her up , and got dressed. I was going to Jessica's house to talk to her. It wasn't right for Jessica to threaten Kiana like tht and I'm going to end this.
I got my phone and keys and walked out the door.
When I pulled up to Jessica's house , she was outside , like she was waiting for me. I didn't even tell her I was coming. She be lurkin'.
Jessica: Hey bae , u came bck for me??
I looked at her like she smells
Nolen: Nah. I came to end things.
Jessica: End wat.
Nolen: ik u sent a letter to Kiki sayin' tht ur coming after her.
Jessica: I didn't send a letter. I don't send letters. I do text.
Nolen: True , but if it wasn't u then who was it???
Jessica: Was it Gina???
Nolen: I forgot bout her. She has been trying to chase me around a lot. But I never paid attention. (Pic of Nolen and Gina together a long time ago in MM)
Gina is my ex , my ex after Jessica. She's been obsessed with me since she saw me. But I didn't realize tht till we started dating. So I broke up with her and she was acting really moody. She's been stalking me since then.
Jessica: Ok. But why are u still standing here??? Don't u have someone to get too???
Nolen: (laughs) ok. I'll go check on Kiana.
Jessica: I mean Gina but u can do tht too.
Nolen: Ight bye.
I walked to the car and drove home. Wen I got to the driveway , there was someone else's car there. It looked kinda familiar.
I walked in the house quietly , went up the stairs and saw someone with a knife heading Kianas way while she was sleep.
Nolen: NO!!!
I ran toward the person and put them in a head lock.
???: Get off me Nolen!!!
Kiana woke up when I yelled no.
Kiana: Nolen stop!!! It's a girl!!!
I loosened my grip so I wouldn't hurt her.
Nolen: How do u know my name and why u tryna' kill my girlfriend??
???: Because she stole u from me. It's me , Gina.
I let her go and pushed her to the wall , not hard doe.
Nolen: Drop the knife.
I had my mad and serious face on. She looked scared. She dropped the knife.
Nolen: Now get out and don't come bck.
Gina: Ok , just let me go.
After I let her go , she stormed out of the room and ran out the house.
Kiana: WHO WAS THT AND WHY SHE TRYNA KILL ME?!!!
Nolen: Bae , calm down. It's ok.
Kiana: No cuz u left and if u didn't come bck then I would have been dead. (Tears coming down eyes)
I got in the bed and hugged her and let her cry on my chest.
Nolen: I will never let anyone do tht. U know I love u and if ur out of my life then I would actually cry , alot.
Kiana knows how much I hate cryin' , it's gross.
Kiana: I love u too.