Chapter 16

Wren and Harry to the top or to the side.

Previously:

"Good bye and I missed you too. Also it was so good to see you again Coleson." I said before walking away to get off the plane, because it had just landed back at the Hub.

--------------------------------

_______Wren's POV___________

When I got back onto the Helicarrier, I went to find my dad, so I could apologize to him. After walking around for 20 minutes. I finally find him in our room.

"Hey." I said when walked through the door.

"Hey, you're back, how was it?"

"Fine."

"What that's all your going to say."

"Yep, it was a Business trip there was nothing fun about it."

"Fine." He said in the same way I said.

"Anyway, I want to say sorry about rejecting your help, I was only in "lock down" mode and I know that you were trying to help. Can you forgive me?"

"Of course, that's what fathers and friends for."

"So we are good?"

"Yes and we are moving in with the Avengers at the tower."

-

When I walked through the doors of Oscorp, I saw that there was a security desk. So I walked up to it and asked the lady sitting there "May I get an appointment with Harry Osborn, please?"

"Of course, what time?"

"Um... Now."

"Hey, you can't do that!"

"Sure I can, I'm with S.H.I.E.L.D," I said then held up my badge to show her. "Now open the door." She didn't question what I said or what I showed her, she just got up from her desk and opened the door for me.

-

When I finally made it to the elevator, I pressed but in 14 and it took me to their house at the top of OsCorp and then the elevator let me off at floor 14, I walked through their living room and I sat down on the couch. Knowing that Harry would come down thinking that it's his dad.

Then a few seconds later I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hey dad!" He said before looking at me.

"It's not your dad." I said to him, so that he would turn around.

"Oh hey Wren!" He said happily, while joining me on the couch.

"Hi Harry."

"So about the park. I'm so sorry for what happened."

"Harry, I heard what you said about...us when I was...sick and I forgive you. Harry I can't stand to be mad at you because I love you." I said before we both leaned forward and kissed each softly on the lips.

When we broke he asked me. "So are we a couple now?"

"I guess so."

"So you know how Christmas is just around the corner?"

"Of course."

"Well I want to invite you to a Christmas party, as my girlfriend and guest. Do you want to go?"

"Harry, I wouldn't miss it for the world."

-

"Dad it's a party I'm not going to need any weapons!" I said to him adjusting my outfit. I was wearing a red dress, with a gold belt around it, a black leather jacket, black tights with black wedges. While wearing a few bracelets on my left wrist.

"Come on! Just take some, you can put them under your dress and no one will notice!"

"No!"

"At lease take the gun." He said handing me a solid black hand gun.

"Fine." I said reluctantly, as I pulled up my red dress up to strap the holster to my leg and placed the gun inside.

"There. Happy?"

"Yes."

"Ok, then I'll be back later. See ya."

"Bye Wren, have fun and be careful."

___________third POV_________

When Wren got to the party, she found Harry pretty quickly.

"Hey, Wren. I would like for you to meet my dad. Norman Osborn and this Wren Barton."

"It's an honor, to meet you sir." She said to Harry's father.

"Harry has said a lot about you and I'm expecting a lot." After he said that Wren's smile went away.

"Oh, okay." She said then walked away.

"What did he say to you? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Well he didn't say anything too bad, but it was the way he said it."

"Oh...well he probably didn't mean it."

"Yeah, your probably right"

-

After their little talk, Harry and Wren went off to be a alone for a while but it didn't last long. But in those few moments Wren was against the wall and they were enjoying being together and having a moment.

Until they both heard a huge explosion in the house.

"Go do your thing." He said to her. Then gave another kiss for good luck.

Then she ran to the living room and saw that the sinister six were attacking.

Even with my powers, I can't handle all of them alone! Wren thought to herself. Then noticed that they were after Norman Osborn. "Hey, leave him alone!" She shouted at all of them.

Why did I do that! That was so stupid!

First Kraven the Hunter came at her, but she lunged herself into the air, causing him to run into the wall.

While Wren was still in the air, she flew over to Electro was hit him with energy beams and causing him to overheat and explode.

But with Mysterio, she fought with him at hand to hand combat but later she turned into him and beat him with his own tech.

After she was done with Mysterio, Wren shot her energy beams at Sandman, and they were so hot that he turns to glass and shattered.

When Wren was done using her energy beams, she flew over to Vulture. They fought in the air, but beat him to by destroying his harness and boots so he wasn't able to the fly, she then did a roundhouse kick and knocked him out.

But with Doctor Octopus, it was a little more challenging. First ran over to him and to try and destroy the arms, but that didn't work out too well.

While Wren was regaining her bearings after being thrown into a wall , Doctor Octopus gave Norman Osborn a shot of the Goblin serum, but ran away while Norman transformed into the goblin. But when Norman's transformation was finished she heard crackling laughter.

Then he turned to her and said to "So your Harry's true love." He stated, then charged at Wren then slammed her head against a wall knocking her unconscious.

"Oh, Harry I think I have something of yours!" He called.

After a few second later, Harry came running out of safely and his green look ing father holding Wren by the waist and he looked like he was going to crush her.

__________________________

**read the daughter of iron man by Belle4706 **