Chapter 1- Introduction

Hi, people! Thank you for reading this book. I will update every Sunday. Every time a new important character is introduced, I will do an episode explaining their background, character, etc. in addition to the regular episode. This is my first book.

WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS NON-CONSENSUAL SPANKING OF A MINOR!!!! 

No, I do not support spankings of minors. 

Characters:

Alaina North: Jessica's partner. She loves biology, and she is an oncologist. She was a professor of molecular biology at Johns Hopkins University for three years. Before that, Alaina was a medical school graduate. After her time teaching, she pursued her career in pediatric oncology. Alaina is prodigious, and she skipped three grades as a child. She is a PROUD lesbian, and quite outspoken, but she's very high strung. 

Jessica North: Alaina's partner. Jessica loves math, and is a private tutor. Apart from that, she is really strong, and she is a weight lifting champion. Her abs are rock solid, as are her bulging biceps. She may seem scary, but she's a softie. She loves kids, and is a crazy bird lady. Jessica has four parrotlets and five budgies. Somehow, she manages to take care of all these birds. She and Alaina have an entire room in the house set aside for the birds. 

Jamie North: Jackson North's twin. They are 9 years old. She's a wild child and an outgoing, friendly girl. Jamie has  a guinea pig which she shares with Jackson and loves to death. Jamie is smart, and she loves math and science. Her writing is not as good as her brother's.

Jackson North: Jamie North's twin. He is shy and friendly, and he has a guinea pig. Jackson loves his guinea pig half to death and does whatever he needs to for it. Jackson has a knack for history and English.