Episode 5: CRAZY

HOW to make this BGC better by commenting on who you like what should happen next, participate in the story and make it fun .

(picture of Rico)

^°^°^°^°^°

Rico : Man baby you sure you wanna do this ?

China : Yes ! This bitch want some new d!ck and that's what  she's gonna get !

----

Nancy POP UP:

We all going out tonight , time for a three sum !

All the girls go to the MidNight Maddness Club .

China pretends to act normal but in the inside she is mad as hell.

Everyone except Erika and Nancy are getting drinks in the VIP club.

Rico slides out of that area to start the plan that China wants him to do. 

He goes through the crowded area and finds Nancy she is dancing hella ratchet on dudes and her dress- not even stops at her woman area showing her thong. Rico comes in like a gentleman and grabs her waist  she turned around and smiles showing her FUCKED up teeth.

Rico : Hey  cutie .

Nancy: Hey sexy, where ching chong at ?

RIco: Man... why you worried bout her ? You Nancy right ? 

he said trying not to go off about his girl.

Nancy ; Ooooh daddy you right. 

Nancy swayed her ass on his crotch , surprsingly he didnt get hard at all in her mind that was weird.

Nancy : Damn, Maybe we need to go to the bathroom  ya know, I mean i know youre tired of old dusty town. Follow ?

Rico : Uuh yeah sure.

He followed the plan, It was really dark thankfully so it would work better. Nancy lead the way and he "followed" , as soon as they were bout to head into the bathroom Rico and China traded places.

Nancy being so naive thinking he's still behind her let her in also.

Nancy : So hear's what were gonna do, (she said still not facing her direction) were gonna add a little guest, Erika and were gonna-

Before China could even make a move and fight Nancy, Erika came in hitting her with a glass bottle.

___

Rico: Baby wake up..

Zory: Girl , you better wake that ass up!

China: Ughh, what happened?

Tiffany: I'll tell you what happened, that girl Erika knocked you the fuvk out !

,she laughed

Jayla: Yo , what the fuck you laughing fo?

Shay: Like fr, you the main cause of the shit.

China: Um what is she talking bout ?

Tiffany: Nothing, these bitches are jealous of me, and been from the jump. I'm the one who told them to stay at the club to make sure you woke up, the producers wanted to take you to the hospital.

China: So why didn't y'all let me go to the damn hospital??!

Zory: Oh hell naw,nobody jealous of yo skinny toothpick white trash ass. & Since you so big and bad bitch, tell China what you did for the producers NOT to take her to the hospital!