Chapter 1

Me, James, Ethan and Grayson have just finished filming the ihob mukbang video for the twins' channel and normally we just chill out, watch a movie or whatever, but tonight.. Ethan seemed a little different. But I didn't know what was wrong with him.

We all sat down on the couch and watched a film, I sat in between Ethan and Grayson and James sat next to Grayson because, as we all know, James is not so secretly in love with Grayson! We watched Annabelle, despite the fact everyone knew that I hated scary movies.

When the scary parts came on, I found myself snuggling up to Ethan, but he didn't seem to mind. He put his arm around me and I felt so safe, it was unreal! I fell asleep cuddled up with Ethan -me under his arm and his head resting on mine- I wasn't in a deep sleep but I was so comfortable, I didn't want to move. I heard Grayson and James leave the room and I heard Grayson mutter "come on, let's give them some space" This made me happier and closer to Ethan.

It's the next morning and I woke up at 8:00 am, which is super early for me but I don't mind I guess. I really had to pee but I didn't want to wake Ethan, so I gently slipped away and placed his head on a pillow on the back of the couch. I quietly strolled to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, and I thought to myself: what happened last night? How did I manage to fall asleep in Ethan's arms like that? We're just friends.. right?

I fixed my hair and I rinsed my face with some cold water and I heard footsteps coming from down the hall. Grayson walks into the bathroom. "Sorry, I had to pee..." and Grayson replied "No it's fine, good sleep?" That seemed a little sarcastic to me, but maybe he was just trying to be nice "uh, yeah... good thanks" he smirks at me and leaves the room. He definitely thinks something happened between me and Ethan last night.

After I had cleaned myself up, I walked back out to see Ethan sitting up, awake and on his phone. "Hey" he said in a groggy voice. "Hi" I said nervously. Why am I nervous? We're friends and only friends... I think. I went and sat back next to him and we exchanged smiles. "Hey, wanna come to soul cycle with me today? It could be fun..." and to my surprise he said yes! He went and got his leggings on with a hoodie and we left at 8:30.

Classes start at 9:00 so we were on a tight schedule, but we got there in time since there wasn't much traffic about. We hit some red lights and I plugged my aux in and started listening to songs: "Aww, I love this one!" Ethan said and he began to sing. I laughed and joined in and we all of a sudden got really enthusiastic and sung our absolute hearts out. We made eye contact for literally 5 seconds straight and it hit me: I'm catching feelings.

Ethan pulls away from the moment and concentrates back on the road but part of me wanted that to last longer, whatever it was. His eyes are so beautiful and mesmerising. We get to soul cycle and as we walk in, he went and bought me my green tea energy drink I like to have before a workout and he got himself one too. We drank the drinks and went straight into it. I sat in the corner of the room and Ethan got the bike next to mine. He did so good this time around, last time his form was a little sloppy but I didn't tell him that.

When we came out, we were dripping with sweat. As soon as we stepped foot out of the studio, a random guy with a camera came up to us and started asking a ton of questions like 'Where's Grayson?' and 'Are you two dating?' not going to lie, I didn't know how to respond because of what happened last night and today... we managed to escape those guys and we went into Philz Coffee and I got me and Ethan a large dancing water but he didn't really like it. He still drank it even after I said I'd get him something else but I guess he felt bad.

We went home and we sung in the car again because before it was super fun and when we got back we entered in to Grayson and James making snapchat and Instagram stories which doesn't surprise me! They were acting really suspicious and Grayson winked at Ethan, I guess I wasn't supposed to see that. Anyway, we joined them and decided to make a video for my channel: Dressing Up As Each other! Grayson and James were each other and me and Ethan were each other. Me, James and the twins went separate ways to go and get the outfits and while we were out, off camera, James asked me what me and Ethan did this morning. I just said that we went to soul cycle and after went and got coffee.

After we got done filming the video, we sat down and watched another scary movie. Once again, I found myself snuggling up with Ethan since I was scared. I fell asleep pretty early and after the movie went off, Ethan woke me up and said "Come on, you can bunk in my bed tonight." At this point, I was so tired, I didn't really think about it and I just followed him into the room. He gave me one of his robes and he told me to go put it on and get comfortable. So I did and I walked straight back into the room, climbed into bed and fell asleep with Ethan.