soo close

I'm cheesy ok you get used to it after a while.

Russle was flying as fast as his wing would go he had to tell todoroki that the sea witch was the reason behind all of this. Russld not being usually smart it put the pieces together. That this was the last day for todoroki to get a kiss from the prince or hell become the sea witches slave. Making sure he doesn't get what he wants she had to interfere with todoroki cause they were already getting close. She knew she wouldn't have much time . That's what Russle found out. As Russle began to the window were todoroki room was held still in prince midorya castle.  Finally reaching his destination.  "To-todo- todoroki  the sea -the sea witch ." Russle was scrambling up the words. Breathing heavily gasping for the air he needs. Todoroki ran to the window to see what Russle was saying. Finally russle caught his breathe . "The sea witch she behind all of this. She transformed her form in a man . She must have use your voice to lure prince midorya and he probably in a trance. " tussle explained. Todoroki eyes whent wide.  Todoroki was furious.  The sea witch basically tricked him she basically used him . Toying with him . Todoroki eyes landed on the boat. It was about sailing off. His eyes wided he knew he had to move fast. Todoroki darted towards the door and ran as fast as hes legs would allow his. Running down the halls down the stairs and out of the castle.  Russle seen todoroki.  "THIS WAY KID!" Heyelled..  todorokiran in the direction Russle showed him. By the docks todoroki finally made it waving his hands to grab his attention before he was about to pull the rope. He allowed todoroki on and the boat started to sail. He had to find midorya.  Searching for him. He was finally able to find him with a crowd of people.  As he was about to grab is attention.  Todoroki was yanked. Away and pulled into a dark room. "Well well well aunt it little princy boy." Her voicepitch. His eyes wided as he knew who the voice. Belonged to. As she step into the like still into a the male form. Smirking at the little boy. "I should be thanking you. Cause not only do I get you as a servant I also have your little princy boy wrapped around my little finger. Todoroki glared at her. Knowing he could say anything he looked around the small place he was put in. She was blocking the door. Her smirk turn to a fake frown."what no congratulations? " she scarstic said. Smirking once again at the boy. Before bring him in close. "Now what shall I be doing with this little human boy I got? Ummmm. Oh I know I can drown him or feed him to my eels." Todoroki eyes wided. Scared she might actually do it to midorya.  Before todoroki knew he let his emotions get to him. Throwing a punch to her face as she is still in the male form. Causing her slightly lose her balance.  Todoroki tried to make a run for it . Almost making it to the door before being pulled back falling back and slamming his head on a hard surface.  He hissed at the pain. "Do you think your gonna have a happy ever after that easy?" She scarsticly said to todoroki. Todoroki stood up hes vision became blurry. Swerving his body.before collapsing on the floor.

What will happen
Will todoroki wake up in time
We he never get his happy ever after
Will midorya be free.

Find out next time. 🥰😍😊❤