Meteors Truth

One day, a city has been attacked by a shower of meteorites, they were scared out of their minds and tried to stay safe in their homes. After a couple of days, meteors kept coming and people were still very scared. Over the years, they became less and less afraid of them because the meteors came very little each day forward. But one day something unbelievable happened...  A girl named Ashlynn and a boy named Luke, best friends going through this horrible crisis, trying to survive...

    "Hey Ash!", Luke called walking down the school steps. "Wanna come to my house?" "Umm, sure I have nothing better to do.",  Ashlynn said. Then went walking to Luke's house. A few hours later the unexplainable happens...  They went outside to say good-bye to each other because it was getting late, then all of the meteors began glowing out of nowhere.

     "Uh, whats going on?!", "I don't know, lets' go back inside?!", both running in panic back inside. "I hope everything is gonna be okay, sigh." As they both look outside, they see that the meteors began to burst into ice and snow, turning the land to a never ending winter. "What just happened?!" Ashlynn yelled sounding really surprised. "It was magnificent, but very, very bad at the same time!" "What are we gonna do...." Luke said miserably. "Lets check outside if everyone is okay." So they rushed outside, and realized how bad the cold is.

     It looked like everyone was good, so the only thing that affected them was the eternal winter ahead. With snow and ice everywhere everyone had to put on extra clothes for warmth, also including that the winter seems much colder than normal. " Good that the meteors are gone, but now we're stuck with a freezing climate." "Everything seems okay though at least." " I guess i could go home now, bye Luke!", Ash says while hugging Luke. "See you later too, bye Ash"

        Realizing the only thing that changed is the climate, the city went back to doing their daily activities, schools were open again, but what they don't think is that the land has many more mysteries untold...