The helping hand

as the bell rang Y/N had gotten a note from her old friend Eden she had told her to go to the bleachers alone of she did and then.

"oh look who came up," said Eden with a sarcastic tone.

"what do you want you fucking whore," Y/N said not caring.

"who the fuck you think you are talking to you fucking PUSSY" Eden yelled with rage.

As Eden had walked up to Y/N ready to fight instead of Y/N doing anything she stood there not caring.As she let Eden beat her up before she saw pitch blackness. then she woke up in a room that was all black besides the walls and curtains.when she saw a boy touching her face with rubbing alcohol to help with the cuts on her face.Y/N was confused then the boy you saw from the morning and asked.

"where am I," said Y/N confused.

" well for your dumb ass you got into a fight with a bitch," said the boy nicely while he was finishing up cleaning up your face.as you saw his face was a light shade of pink when he looked into your e/c eyes.

"Why are you fucking pink," said Y/N toxicly.

"oh its nothing," he said in a shy tone. 

He was obviously lying because before you knew it he was full-face red you were in mass confusion about hath you were thinking he was not feeling well so you just stared at his face weirdly since you were confused.

"you're lying huh Playboy," said Y/N in a sassy way.

"Hey I'm no playboy I'm the one who saved you remember," said the boy in a monotone.

"I know dumb ass," Y/N said.

"don't dumb ass me you're the one who got into a fucking fight and not fights back," said the boy in a mad tone.

"oh, by the way, what is your name anyway," she said kindly.

"its shinsou Hitoshi," he said nicely.

"ok well thanks for asking but mine is Y/N," said Y/N sassy. 

" well you're free to go home," said shinsou Hitoshi 

"Well thank you," said Y/N.

As shinsou Hitoshi asked her for help Y/N kept on denying it. say she could do it by herself and she was right it was only her face that got badly hurt but that did not stop her. she just walked out of the door surprisingly her house was not so far from his so she just ran she ran until she was home and her mother had texted her saying she was at a friend's house. Y/N gagged at the thought. her mother was not the most truthful to the family but oh well. you were ok with that actually because you guys can live in silence forever.