The In-Laws

( note: I already had my parts in the last two parts and now it's focused on Johnny and Daniel getting Sid to meet Lucille but things don't go well so please find out why thanks.)

Another weekend later.................................

On a Saturday evening at Sid's place for dinner. Lucille gets invited only because Johnny asked her so the in-laws can meet.

At the dining table..........................

The maid kindly gives Lucille, Daniel, Johnny and Sid their meals served and drinks too.

"My name is Lucille, I'm Daniel's mom, hi" Lucille said to Sid.

"Hi I'm Sid, I'm the stepdad to Johnny Lawrence" Sid introduces himself to Daniel's mom Lucille.

"It's nice to finally meet you" Lucille kindly said to Sid.

"I have some concerns with you and I'm not so sure my son is allowed to continue to date your son Daniel, they arrived here as their first date here on a Friday night two weeks ago and your son Daniel misbehaved with my son Johnny just to get a rise out of me by fucking each other by making their bed move so loudly and your son's moaning noises is like a home wrecking slut that I found highly inappropriate!" Sid shouted his reaction to Lucille.

"You got to be serious, is that true Daniel?" Lucille asked her son Daniel.

"Fine, yes mom it's true" Daniel said to his mom Lucille.

"It's ok Daniel it's ok" Lucille murmurs to her son.

"Oh so now you think this slutty fag of your son's actions are ok to you!" Sid shouted at Lucille.

"Hey! Hey! Calm down damnit! I can't allow you to talk to my son Daniel that way!" Lucille shouted back at Sid.

"It's your son's fuckin' fault for turning my handsome straight boy into a perverted horny faggot!" Sid shouted at Lucille.

"You shut your freakin face stepdad! I hate you! And thanks a lot stupid jerk you just ruined dinner for me, my boyfriend Daniel and his mom over here who is trying to be nice to you and this is how you repay her! I'm leaving this house and eating dinner with the LaRusso's don't matter if they have money or not, I love them more than I love you! Your not my real dad so you can't tell me how I should live my life!" Johnny shouted at his stepdad Sid.

"That's it, you always run away from your problems you pussy!" Sid shouted at his stepson Johnny.

"I don't care if I'm running from my problems ok! All I want is some dignity but you won't give anyone the time of day so I'll always hate you now!" Johnny shouted at his stepdad Sid one last time.

Johnny packed his bags and left his house to leave to go to Daniel's to eat a decent dinner.

At Daniel's apartment place............................

"What do you boys want for dinner?" Lucille asked the boys.

"Pizza" Daniel answered to his mom.

"Yeah pizza sounds great" Johnny answered too.

Lucille orders them pizza for delivery.

25 to 30 minutes later, their pizza arrived..................................................

Lucille answers the door, paid for the pizza and the delivery man left.

Lucille, Johnny and Daniel enjoyed a better meal together while talking peacefully by enjoying each other's company.

Way later at night in Daniel's bedroom......................................

Johnny and Daniel kissed while taking each other's clothes off and made love to each other by sucking on their dicks, stroking in a hand job motion and anal spoon sex while kissing on the backs of each other's necks. Johnny and Daniel felt free together being in an apartment as nothing else mattered to them except only feeling lost in the moment together.

The next morning Lucille makes breakfast in bed for them.

"Mom please don't make this any awkward than it looks" Daniel said with embarrassment on his face.

"You heard your cool mom, just let her serve us in bed, we'll totally be covered in blankets" Johnny suggested to his boyfriend Daniel.

"Uh fine ok then" Daniel said to Johnny about his excited mom.

Johnny gets up to unlock the bedroom door as he races his naked body back inside the blanket covers. Then Lucille walks in with a tray of breakfast foods for the boys and orange juice. After Lucille serves the boys, she comes back with a few rose petals as she sprinkled them on her son's bed, she winked at them and left the room to finally leave them be.