Ch8: Meeting the guys properly

~~~~~~~~~~Jordan's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

 I joined the server remembering that i completely forgot about Phoenix, so i ran up the Jerry tree and I find her in her bed sleeping.

 She looked really adorable in her sleep and she seemed cold so I found a blanket and put it over her, immediately she got warm. Just when I was about to leave the room something glowing caught my eye, it seemed to be under her bed, I got close to her bed and hesitated to pull out whatever was in there. I pulled it out and it seemed to be a bracelet glowing madly.

I was shocked at the sight of the glowing bracelet. "What on earth-" Phoenix started shifting and i started to panic alittle and quickly put the bracelet back under the bed and ducked under the bed.

"Hello"? I hear Phoenix say with a shaky voice while still on her bed. "Crap..... how am I going to get out without her noticing"? I asked myself, then she got off her bed, walking towards the door closing it.

"Phew...... I don't want anybody to see or know anything about what happened yesterday.... I will never join that demons side"! She yelled but was still quiet. I peeked from under the bed starting to panic I don't want her to think I'm some perv.

Then I see that she is reaching under the bed to grab something, at that point I was extremely nervous and panicking if I should just get out and face it or wait. She then grab what seemed like a book out of the bed I sighed with relief and she laid it on the bed while she looked out the window catching some fresh air.

Then out of the blue I hear some glowing noises and I quickly took a peek at the book, the book was glowing!!! it was glowing all kinds of colors and was moving inches every 10 seconds.

"What on earth is she hiding, is it bad or is it good....."? Then the bracelet turned pink (peace/relaxed) , the whole freaking bracelet was pink which was a very pretty color the way the bracelet showed it.

"Oh crap i better put on my bracelet.... now where did I put it"? And with that she started searching the whole place and I panicked so when she looked away I threw the bracelet away from the bed and she immediately picked it up.

She glared at the bracelet. "Pink..... I guess I'm at peace right now" And she left the room.

I crawled out of the bed giving a loud sigh. "Man that was close.... too close" I tried to wrap my head around what just happened. Now I'm very curious on what Phoenix is hiding and I want to know about the book and the brace- the BOOK, why was it glowing and all that"?!?! I turned around to find the book and it was gone..... the whole book was gone.

My mind was flowing with hundreds of questions. I decided to ask her about it and to properly show her everybody here except for the gods.... but what she said... never join that demons side I am so confuzled she gots alot to explain but i wont push her". And I walked out of the room and acting like nothing happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Time passed by and Jordan found Phoenix~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~Phoenix POV~~~~~~~~~~~

 I was mysteriously tired so i sat on a bench that was outside of Jordan's house, I just noticed how much time I always spend at Jordan's house or the forest around it.

I close my eyes while enjoying the breeze that was coming in.

"BOO"!!! I hear a yell in my ear I jumped up and twirled around to see who it was and immediately a vine comes down and hits Jordan from the back of his head. "WHAT THE NETHER"?!?! I yelled at him while he starts laughs. I noticed my bracelet turned blue (Fear/scared/startled) and hid it under my sleeve to prevent it from glowing.