Sticky situation: Sero x reader

btw imma be linking amvs or songs cause i be like dat

Your phone dinged,  you pulled it out of your pocket and checked it. 

Serowo: Hey what's up?

You smiled just by seeing the contact name

Y/N: Nothin much just chillin at home

Serowo:  I'm bored come over plz

Y/N: Fineeeee, where? your dorm or your house?

Serowo: I'd probably feel safer in my dorm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Y/N: god, your such a perv (-_-)

Serowo: Your the perv! you were the one who thought it!

Y/N: Yea and YOU were the one to imply it by putting a lenny face -3-

Serowo: Yeahhh sureeee, hurry plz

TIME SKIP (∩^o^)⊃━☆゜

 You walked up to Sero's dorm and knocked on the door. "Come in!" He called from the other side of the door. You opened it to see him sitting on his bed shirtless, scrolling through his phone. You instantly blushed and tried not to nosebleed. You shut the door, with a sigh. "S-sup dude" you were able to stutter out.  "hm? Oh Hey!" He flashed that adorably derpy smile as he stood up. You walked over to him and swung your arms over his shoulders (you had to stand on your tippy toes though to even meet eye to eye). You pecked his cheek, and he smirked sexily. "God this man is perfect"  You thought to yourself

He sat back down on his bed with you on his lap, you couldn't help but grind you hips softly against his groin, to which his face went bright red. You smirked "Whats wrong babe?" you asked cheekily. "d- damn you," He moaned. You kissed his neck and nibbled his shoulder. 

"Y-you sure your wanting to do this?" he asked biting his lip.  "Hell yea! that's what i came here for!" you said sliding your hands down his chest. He picked you up and lay you down on his bed. He leaned down and nibbled your ear making you moan softly. He took off your shirt and flung it somewhere in his dorm. He unclipped your bra and started to massage your breasts, you bit your lip to contain your moans. He moved down and flicked his tongue over your nipple causing a shiver to run down your spine.  "h-hah! Sero! Please m-more!" he smirked "Nope not yet, lemme tease you some more babe." You grumbled and shoved him off "I get to tease you now!" You said grabbing the hem of his shorts. You pulled them down, revealing his still clothed raging boner. You smirked knowing exactly how to torture him. you pulled down his boxers and his hard cock was revealed. Moving down, you licked his shaft slowly, causing him to groan. You slid off your pants and panties, making sure he saw everything.  He moved over to pleasure you but you jumped off the bed, you held out your hand, waiting for him to hand you some tape. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Ohhh" He finally realized, taking a piece from his oddly shaped  elbows. You then tied his hands behind his back and proceeded to swirl your tongue around his shaft, he moaned "D-damn y/n y-your good.."  

You continued to suck him off, "Y-Y/N Im gonna c-c"

"No your not!" You said stopping abruptly, "what? You cant just do that!" Sero exclaimed, You then placed your PaRtS onto him, bouncing up and down slowly at first, then picking up the pace. You were both Moaning like crazy "d-d- Daddy hanta! A-ah~" Sero looked at you with a surprised face, it was even redder than before!  You bounced harder and faster "I-I-I'm Cumm~ Ahhh~" Sero released just as you bounced off him. You were tired, and fell back onto the bed, Seros seed stuck to your back.  He moved over to you and started to eat you, (its like 3 am and im tired soooo yea not gonna get too detailed) you came on his face. 

After you guys cleaned up, you lay down together, cuddling. You soon were fast asleep in each others arms.

I'm sooooo frickin tired my dudes, i know this is trash but HEY i was bored and tired so oof.