Idk another X reader at 4am

You sat in class behind sero, your usual spot during math. You couldn't help yourself from staring, he was just so damn sexy. Your mind ran wild of what you could do to each other once  school was out. You but your lip, you then had an idea. You ripped a piece of paper out of your notebook and scribbled something down on it, tapping your beloved boyfriend on the shoulder. Sero turned around and grabbed the note you were holding up for him.  The note read: "Ask to go to the bathroom at 11:34, I'll go at 11:32. Don't keep me waiting~"

He looked at you strangely then turned back around, a second later he turned back to you and handed you the note "Your thirsty today~ But what if we get caught?" You smirked and whispered, "Oh we won't~"  His face went bright red and he turned to face the board before Ectoplasm could see. 

11:30 - 11:31

Finally it was time! You stood up from your seat and rose your hand, "May I use the restroom?" you asked. "Yes please hurry back." Ectoplasm said handing you the pass as you walked out. You winked at Sero before shutting the door. You stood outside the bathrooms, waiting for him.

When you saw his lanky, yet muscular figure come down the hall, you got a cheeky smile and dirty thoughts ran through your mind. He walked up to you, and you grabbed his arm dragging him into the boys bathroom. You pulled him into a stall and locked the door.

You went straight for his neck, sucking and biting, trying to leave as many hickeys as possible. He stuttered out "n-no Ectoplasm w-will notice!" You sighed, "well let's get straight to the point~"  You moved down and slid off his pants, smirking when you saw his bulge underneath his boxers. "heh, did you get that hard just from that?" He looked down, "W-well I fantasized about you after that note." You chuckled, and pulled down his boxers, instantly placing the tip of his member in your mouth, sucking and swirling your tongue around it. He moaned, running his fingers through your hair. This went on for a while, until he gripped your hair and smashed your head down on his cock. You gagged, pulling off quickly. "hmph! I think we should try something else~" You pulled down your skirt and underwear. Sero bit his lip, waiting in anticipation for what was to come. You pressed your pussy onto him, earning a loud moan from the both of you. He gripped your hips and started to pound you. "H-Hahh! Sero, ah! F-fuck!" you moaned, that's when Kirishima walked in... Sero slowed his pace, barely even doing anything. "Come on bakugou! Just a quickie!" Bakugou grumbled "No, fuck you lets go back to class."  Kirishima whined "But Bakugou! Im so hard it hurts!" "Well then jack off then! Im leaving, Shitty hair." He said walking out of the bathroom. Kirishima groaned "Damn it.." He walked out with a loud sigh. I sighed of relief, and Sero started again. "D-Damn it! Im g-gonna cum!" Sero yelled. "H-hah! S-same! Ah!"

Sero pulled out, cum shot out onto your legs and butt.  Sero flipped you over and started to eat you out, wanting you to cum. "Oh fuckkk! Sero! Im cumming!" You screamed as cum shot onto his face. After you guys cleaned up and put your pants back on, you headed back to class. Sero walked in first to dampen suspicion. Ectoplasm sighed, "Hanta! You were gone for an entire 30 minutes! You now have detention, stay after class," Then you walked in "Same goes for you Ms. Y/N!" 

K the end it is 4:30 am and i need sleep THE END