"Two"

aHahHha..I'm back.
Hope ya'll enjoy. :^
——————————
Sabrina's POV
Hinata Suzuki..What a nice, Cute name. It's been 2 days since she transferred to our school. Yet i haven't even talked to her. Should i make a move? Do i want to? Do i need to? Yeah..I will. When..? Lunch.

Sophia then approached me.

"Aye, Sabri. Wanna go eat lunch?"

"What..?"

It's already lunch?? Jeez..Time sure flies!

"I mean- Yeah..Okay."

"We're eating with Hinata."

My eyes widened.

"Cool."

-At the cafeteria-
The cafeteria was really crowded..Thats rare. Our cafeteria usually has only..What? 25..30 students inside. Thats very little. But now..Theres like..50-65? Whats happening? Its like they're surrounding someone.

"Sophia? Whats happening?"

"Its obviously Hinata. All students here are obsessed with younger people. Even the girls!"

"Whatever..Lets just go-"

"Stop! Let me go!"

Hinata screamed.  As President, I should do something! She's getting hurt, Thats not good. There are alot of people but..Screw it!

"Wait, Sabri!-"

I ran as fast as i could to the crowd and screamed..

"Oi! All of you lolicons get back to your places! If you don't.."

"I'll kill you all." I said that with a murderous look on my face, Scaring away everyone surrounding Hinata. She still looked scared and frightened, So i approached her.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yes..Thank you so much.." Tears started to form in her eyes.

She pulled me into a tight, Warm hug.

I blushed.

No..I can't. This isn't real. This isn't love. They're all the same. I can't be fooled. Never again.

"Its okay..They're all gone now. They wont bother you again."

I hugged back and gently patted her head.

"Hinata! Are you okay??" Sophia approached both of us.

"Wow. Thanks for worrying about me, Sophia." I said with an annoyed face.

"I know you would survive, You're President! Why should i worry about you?"

Sophia then pulled me away from Hinata's Hug.

"Sorry, Hinata..There are students here who are just total jerks."

"..Yeah. Be careful not to bump into one of he boys. They're the most harsh."

"O-okay..Thanks."

"Lets eat now." Sophia then held Hinata's hand and dragged her to one of the tables.

I felt something..What was it? It was like a huge pain in my chest..jealousy? No! What the hell?! Get your crap together, Sabri.

At the table..Sophia talked alot. Alot about..Kpop. Her favourite band was obviously BTS. I prefer TWICE better but..oKay.

She also talks about..

"Who's a better top, Hinata?? I just can't decide. Junkook or Taehyung?"

"Uh- I don't know..-"

I smacked sophia in the head.

"We're eating. Lets not talk about that now."

"Ow..Fine."

Hinata did that cute laugh again. But this time, I could hear it loud and clear. Haha..That smile..-

Sophia smacked me in the head.

"Stop staring at Hinata, You lolicon!"

"W-what..? Is she one of the harsh students but she's trying to act so cute and innocent?!" Hinata said as she moved away from me and closer to Sophia.

"Are you trying to make me look bad, You fake ARMY?!"

"What?! Its the truth! I'm not a fake ARMY! How dare you!"

And..That happened. Hinata wasn't laughing..She stayed quiet as me and Sophia argued. I don't want Hinata to think that i'm just trying to be nice..I AM nice! If Sophia just really wants to make her think that, then its on.

—————————-
Where dem army's at?? xD
Thx for reading!~