Chapter 1

(Dillon pov)
I woke up to find myself in Yuki's bed (they all have different rooms, but generally sleep in each other's rooms), but Yuki wasn't in the bed with me. I sat up and looked down to see that all I was wearing was a baggy t-shirt which I assume is Rei's. I looked up to see Yuki on the other side of the room sitting at his desk. I stood up and walked over to him to see what he was doing and I bent down and put my arms around him. "good morning Dillon, I didn't realize you were awake." Yuki said without looking up from his work. "I just woke up, what are you doing anyway?" I asked wondering what the older boy was up to. "I'm working on a new manga" Yuki replied still continuing to draw. I looked down to see a lewd drawing of Rei, but I was completely unphased by it because this is a normal occurence. "I'm gonna go get breakfast, do you want anything?" I said standing up straight. "No thanks, I'll eat later" Yuki replied, and with that I excited the room and went to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Kai was standing over the stove cooking as usual. He was super cute in his apron so I couldn't help but come up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. "Oh you're awake, good morning" he said in his usual cheery manner as he turned around and have me a small kiss. "I'm hungry" I whined, my arms still wrapped around his waist. "I'm almost done making breakfast, just be patient" he said trying to pull away from my grasp. Just then Rei walked in wearing sweatpants and no shirt "good morning" he said as he walked up to the two of us. Momentarily forgetting about Kai, I let go of his waist and gave Rei a hug and kiss. Kai took that opportunity to get plates out of the cabinet and dish out the food. Seeing the food I immediately sat down at the kitchen table and happily waited for Kai to bring me my food. "You're such a child" he said as he placed the food in front of me. "Is Yuki up yet?" Rei asked as he poured himself a cup of coffee. "Yes, he's in his room drawing manga" I said in between bites of food. "Of course he is" Rei sighed as he sat down next to me. "I don't see you're problem with manga, I think they're super cool" I said, confused as to why they hated it so much. "It's not manga that's the problem, it's Yuki drawing and selling lewd pictures of us that's the problem" Kai said as he to sat at the table to eat. "I really like his manga, I think they're really well written. And besides, he makes a lot of money writing those manga." I said as I finished my last few bites of food.

Timeskip (later that day)
(Yuki pov)
I finally decided to leave my room and go get food, so I got up from my desk and went to the living room to see Rei and Kai cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. They were so cute I almost got a nosebleed. "Where's Dillon?" I asked when I noticed he wasn't there. "He's getting ready for work" Kai said before laying his head back on Rei's chest. Just then Dillon came in wearing his uniform, which was booty shorts and a crop top which said Mike's across it. Once again I nearly got a nosebleed. "I don't know if I like the new uniform" Dillon said, I could see I slight blush on his face and could tell he was embarrassed. "I don't know if I want other guys seeing you in that" Rei chimed in suddenly realizing what Dillon was wearing. "We all love Mike, but I don't know if having his employees wear this was the best decision" Kai said joining the conversation. Meanwhile I was in the corner using all of my self restraint not to grab Dillon and fuck the living daylights out of him. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Rei said "Yuki, why don't you go with him and just sit in the bar so you can make sure nobody pulls anything"

733 words

(A/n) I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the next one will be about Dillon at work.

Let me know if there are any typos or anything, or if you have any requests.