Chapter one

I woke up to a loud bang. My brother Jacob was pounding on my door telling me to wake up. I tell him to shut up and leave me alone. He leaves and I lazily get out of bed. I check my phone to see if there are any notifications from him, there aren't. I walk downstairs to go eat breakfast. It's a sunny side up with potatoes. I eat quickly and run out the door to get to school.

Time skip-- at school
I am greeted by my two BFFs Ashlyn and Amber. They have been with me since day one and I don't know what I would do without them. "Hey girly!" Ashlyn exclaims. "Hey Boo" I say. "How was your night been sweetheart?" Amber coos. "It was alright, Dylan didn't text me so that made it a little worse" I sigh. I feel a a soft, gentle tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Dylan. His hazel orbs pierce into my soul. His brown luscious hair flows in the slight breeze. "I'll leave you to it" Amber says as she walks away. "So Taylor," Dylan starts, "Yes?" I reply. "Can you give me the ap works homework?". I feel my heart drop down to my feet. I thought he might have feelings for me, but I guess I was mistaken. Then, I get an idea. "I can give you the homework, only if you kiss me." I say with a flirtatious smile. He looks me for a moment, and doesn't hesitate to kiss me. His lips are warm and soft. His lips taste like cherry blossoms. We stand there kissing, in the middle of the courtyard, in front of everyone to see. I hear gasps and whistles, but I don't care. We kissing until we have to go to class. "I guess I never got your homework" he says with a smirk. "I guess not" I say while blushing. We go out separate ways and head to class.

Time skip--after first period

I have class with Dylan second period. I don't know what I will say to him after what happened this morning. We can choose our seats in this class, and normally we sit together. I see him walk in and give him a friendly wave. He nods back and walks to a desk on the opposite end of the room. I don't understand. We always sit with each other, what changed? Is it because of what happened this morning? Instead, his friend Andrew comes over to sit by me. He breaks the ice by saying, "So I heard you had a smooch fest with D-dog today." He smirks and puts his arm on me. I remove his arm and respond, "You could say that, but now he isn't even talking to me and I don't understand why." I frown and look at my new Air Force ones that I bedazzled over the weekend. "Lighten up Taylor, D-dog is mysterious and secretive. He will come around eventually." I give him a little smile and the lesson starts.

Time skip--passing period before lunch
I make my way over to the cafeteria when I hear my name being called out. I look behind me and it is none other than Dylan himself. "What do you want you has-been?" I scoff. "Don't be like that, you know I wouldn't want to hurt you." He replies. If he wasn't so hot I would slap him. I wouldn't want to ruin his beautifully perfect face. "Are you just going to act like this morning didn't happen?" I exclaim. "No, and I'm not going to hide it anymore." He stands up a little straighter. "Taylor, I cant be with you"

To be confined....