Body 2 Body

Y/N~Y'all I'm so bored this quarantine got me messed up Ian had no dick in a long time. I finna call my side nigga because my main to scared to come out.
Conversation
Y/n~Hey (licking my lips because he don't have a shirt on)
Ken~What's good ma
Y/n~Bruh I need some dick
Ken~What about homeboy
Y/n~Man I don't want to talk about him
Ken~Oh let me guess he must be scared to leave his house
Y/n~Yes but come over so we can be body 2 body
Ken~You know I'm coming

10 minutes later
Me~You here (Jump In his arms)
Ken~(Pull you in a kiss)

Y/N Pov
He started kissing me until he lay me on the floor and we still kissing while he rubbing on my pussy through my ethika boxer. I moaning louder and louder. Next he insert three fingers inside me and he was going fast while kissing me. I could feel his warm fingers man it like he know my body because all he have to do is stroke me with his fingers two times and I automatically cum. Damn I hate that shii so after he took his fingers out they were soaking. Then he start giving me head man he was going so fast he was sucking and swirl around making my body shaking uncontrollably. He stuck it in i when numb he knew he was too big for me but today he didn't give a fuck. I was trying to run but I couldn't he was going harder with ever stroke. We both came together. After that we went rounds after rounds from the floor to the bathroom to the bedroom lastly to the kitchen. Man I need this but I was mad because I did most of the cumming.

Conversation
Ken~Man when you going to leave ole dude because you know he doesn't put it down like I do
Y/n~ I know daddy
Ken~You know idgaf I call him now
Y/n~ Stop baby you know you mines
Ken~On 4 tray

Check out my other book Mystery Guy with that bye guys also hope this is keep y'all company doing quarantine.