Chapter 4 - Lost Control

Zyrandria's POV
I woke up with my head hurting. I stood up and darted to the bathroom toilet. I puked on the toilet. I soon took a shower and got dressed.

I went downstairs to find Grey cooking at the kitchen. I leaned on the door frame.

"Hey asshole" I said while smiling he turned back at me and smiled.

"Goodmorning to you too" he said. "No nickname?" I said acting hurt. He chuckled. "I couldn't think of one to call you" he said.

We sat down and began eating.

"So... I met Mark the other day. I offered him the manager job since I knew no one competent enough to take over the job" he explained. I hummed.

"I'll talk to him and ask him if he has an answer already" I told him.

"How?" Grey asked me confused.

"Tsk. Grey it's not like you don't know me. I can easily get a contact number in just a snap of a finger" I told him.

I stood up and placed my plate in the sink. I walked back to my bedroom and changed into my suit.

I walked back downstairs and see Grey already dressed. 'Well that was fast'. We walked outside and proceeded to the car to go to work.

As I was driving, Grey was on his phone. "Sergei is coming to visit" Grey mumbled to me pissed.

"For how long?" I asked him "I don't know. He just said he would be staying here to see a certain 'beauty'" He grumbled as I laughed.

I have always known that Grey and Sergei were fighting to know who my favorite is. We met Sergei a couple of years ago when I first started the company.

Sergei was someone who became our bestfriend and our business partner. Sergei and Grey are both my protective brothers that I never had since I was an only child.

We arrived at the company and I headed to my office to see a paperwork that caught my eye.

ISSUE PROBLEM:
REYNOLD GIOVANNI WAS A SUSPECTED SPY FROM ANOTHER COMPANY TO STEAL OUR IDEAS. RECENTLY CONFIRMED TO BE GUILTY.

I smirked at this. We've been suspecting Giovanni for a long time but never had evidence to prove it. Time for interrogation.

"Grey!" I shouted making sure he heard it from outside. He entered.

"Yeah?" He asked. I handed him the paper. He read through it and once he finished, he smirked evilly. "Can we?" He asked. I nodded knowing what he meant.

He practically bolted out of my office to supposedly drag Giovanni to the interrogation room in Basement 2.

I leaned against my chair as the door closed. I started to relax to think about many ways to interrogate him. I smirked at things I could do to him if he doesn't cooperate. So many tortures.

Daniel, one of my tech guys, handed me Mark's number which I asked him to get hours ago. I messaged it:

Hey, Grey told me about the job offering he made you. So are you up for it? - UN (UN MEANS UNKNOWN NUMBER)

This is Zyrandria by the way - UN

It was now 11:30. I stood up and wore my suit's jacket. Grey suddenly popped in front of my door.

"Reynold Giovanni is now in the interrogation room" he said as I nodded. "Tell them to give him lunch first. Let's go get lunch ourselves" I told him. He nodded. I turned my phone off and hid it in my safe and locked it. I nodded as we went out.

Mark's POV
I woke up and started to do my morning routine. I started to jog through the neighborhood.

I got back home and saw that I have a message from someone.

Hey, Grey told me about the job offering he made you. So are you up for it? - UN

This is Zyrandria by the way - UN

I was shocked as hell. I feel like my eyes might pop out. How did she even get my number?! I shrugged it off and named the number 'Zyrandria Salvatore'. I remembered now about Mark's offer.

I have forgotten about it probably because of shock. I thought about the pros and cons. I decided to do it in the end.

Zyrandria's POV
We came back from lunch and went straight to the interrogation room. We entered to see Reynold Giovanni tied to a chair beaten up.

I smirked at the sight. I wore my gloves and grabbed a little knife. I looked at Greg, Grey's brother. "I hope you didn't mess him up too much before I got here" I told him teasingly as he chuckled.

"Boss! Thank goodness! Please let me out and fire these miscreants! They have beaten me up look!" Reynold shouted. I turned my head and looked at him. I kneeled to match his level since his head hung low.

"Why would I release someone who has committed treason?" I asked in a serious face.

"Don't listen to them! I didn't spy on you!" He shouted. I smriked at that. "Now I didn't say you spied didn't I? I only said treason and in my rules there are plenty of other ways in committing treason" I said smirked. I stood up and slapped him hard.

He looked at me shocked.

"Reynold, Reynold, Reynold. Do I have to remind you that I am your boss and that you have no right to shout at me" I told him.

He looked at me angrily. "You cocky son of a b*tch!" He shouted.

"It's daughter asshole" I spat at him. He chuckled. "You're garbage no wonder your parents hated you" he said. I was so shocked that I dropped the knife and took one step back. Suddenly all of my surroundings went red. At the corner of my eyes I see everyone in the room shocked at what he said.

I quickly grabbed him and started to beat the hell out of him. "You know nothing about what I suffered and what I endured! Months of pain! Emotionally and Physically so shut the f**k up!" About 10 seconds after me beating the sh*t out of him, he started to scream in pain. Pussy.

I feel myself pulled back. I look back to see Grey pulling me back.

I pulled away from him and faced him. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I asked.

"Calm down you're going to kill him" he said. I chuckled. "So? F**k him!" I shouted. "If you kill him he won't suffer enough and you won't know where he got the information" he explained.

"Now go clean up" he said pointing at the bathroom. I looked down on my hands and clothes and saw that it's all covered in blood.

I walked towards the bathroom. I took one last glance at Reynold Giovanni unconcious at the ground covered in blood before going inside the bathroom and cleaning up.

I walked out of the bathroom we walked to the car on the way home. Grey handed me my stress ball made of rubber band to calm my nerves.

After that whole scenario, I immediately went home and crashed on my bed from exhaustion.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
So this is one of those days where the chapter has more than 1010 words. Hehehe since I got addicted to writing the backstory of the character into a dream. I might use it in the future. I really don't know.

Also I gave up on the whole "surprising you" thing. Anyways hope you have a wonderful day and hope you enjoyed the chapter.