Case File 189: Zander Heff

Name: Zander

Gender: Male

Age: 15

Appearance: Zander's curly hair is naturally a light brown, although he does color it often. His eyes are an auburn red, almost a spice color. His skin is rather tan, freckles all over, starting on the the tip of his nose and stopping just at the tops of his shoulders. He is about 5'8 and weighs about average for his height. He has a light muscle build, but not exactly toned. He has soft and innocent features, his eyes very round and large, his lips plump and kissable. His usual attire consists of a button up of any kind, a jumper, and combat boots. 

Race: Spawn of Satan ( Demon )

Abilities: Zander is blessed with he ability to communicate with animals, or creatures without the ability to talk, in a way, he's a translator. It's not exactly an ability, but he's very good at reading people's emotions with a glance, although he doesn't know how to handle their emotions at all.

Affinities: He's a rather strong swimmer, and he always has been. 

Personality: He tries his best to be happy all the time, but finds that hard due to the fact that he's scared of most everybody. He learned as a child not to trust anyone, no matter what. He's always put on edge. He has a hard time voicing his opinion and wording his sentences, making his preference of communication eye rolls or nods of the head. He isn't really shy, and once he's known someone for a long time, he'll tell them everything, in fact he'll be almost too open, to the point where ir's considered annoying.

Weaponry: None.

Sexuality: Pan Sexual

Relations: None Established

Lover/Master: None