Introduction

It was middle of October. Cold winter morning . The north breeze blowing through the trees. Hansel my brother the only family I had walked in silence as we traveled long the dark forest. He never had much to say right after some one he truly cared about died.

Mini was a white witch pure, kind, full of life sacrificed her life so that Hansel could live. Hansel blames his self for death but it wasn't his fault. It was love, true love that made Mini sacrifices.

Edward was part our team now. Trolls serve good witches and wizards. He helps protect us and anything of the black magic he destroys. Lets just say serving Muriel was not his choice. Muriel put him under a powerful spell that force him to obey her every command. The only way to break the spell is the voice of a Grand Great White Witch or shall I say me Gretel.

Benjamin was still Benjamin thrilled as ever about being a witch hunter. I had to brew a potion to protect him from getting hurt or killed by the evil witches.

There are a few things you should know about evil witches & there black magic. One they won't hesitate to use there wands to slit your fucking throat. Two they can appear to be something else. The face of another. Three its hard to break a curse or spell if they cast it right.

Now your probably wondering why we are still out here traveling. The blood moon as passed and the children are safe. Well remember how we said the best way to kill a witch is fire. Let's just say one of the most powerful dark witches of the world had a few tricks up her sleeve.

Her name is Iysal and she is trying to find the dead eye that will make all creature on hollows eve come to life and destroy anything or anyone who will not join them.

There is one thing that will stop Iysal crescent dead eye. A small crystal that has the power of the four original grand white witches witches. The dead eye is also the cure to Hansel sickness from being poison by eating all that candy when we were trapped in that house years ago.

After the beating he took when we faced Muriel his injections only work if I bind them. I've only been practicing white magic for a short period of time. So I can only do so much. He is slowly getting weaker and eventually will die if we can't find the dead eye. All of man kind is depending on us too. If Iysal finds it and we don't stop her. It could be the end.