Chapter 1: Never Ending

Seem like we had been walking for days in this forest. Benjamin was the navigator. He could practically read any map we laid out in front of him or so it seemed.

Benjamin shouted Gretel.

As he walk at a much faster pace then the rest of us.

How much further to the nearest town?"  asked Gretel.

Mmm , Uh Benjamin says as he puts the witches compass to the map . Looks like about 2 more miles he yelled.

Gretel whisper Hansel. I've never seen Benjamin have this much trouble reading map. Especially not as simple as that map seemed to be.

Yeah let's see in about two miles if we reach the town. If not I'll take over. Alright said Gretel.

Edwards Grunts! Blowing steam out his nose.

I know big guy your tired said Gretel. As she pats him on his giant arm.

Edward grunts again.

We all are said Gretel.

Hey guys said Benjamin walking back toward us at a fast pace.

I think we have a problem. Remember how the map said to follow the north star. Well now it has change. A sign appeared on the map out of nowhere pointing toward the south star said Benjamin with a puzzled face.

Benjamin pulls other maps out of his bag and starts to shuffling them too see any of them have appeared to be different.

SHIT ! Said Hansel.

The problem isn't the map Benjamin. You can put the other ones away said Hansel.

The map is curse said Gretel.

That witch we killed in the dessert a few days back must have but a curse on it said Hansel.

Really? Benjamin says Stillwater puzzled.

Yes and I know which curse it is said Gretel with such aggravation in her voice.

The never ending curse she states.

Do I even wanna know what that is asked Benjamin.

The never ending is a curse is that dark witches use to trap humans or anyone of that matter in the forest, woods,

mountains or anything of that nature to kill Gretel explains.