Vmin smut pt.2

Jimin

Tae

*Taehyung's apartment*

The room was filled with kissing noises. -Ah J-Jimin-  Tae moaned as Jimin started making hickeys on Tae's neck and collarbones. -What's wrong baby?-   -P-p-Please daddy- begged Tae even if he didn't know for what he begged and pleaded. Tae started humping Jimins thick thigh. While he was grinding back and fort his knee was rubbing Jimin's rock hard dick. Jimin groaned and started kneading Tae's asscheeks. Tae moaned louder he was so close yet so far to cumming. -Jimin *pants* please *pants* kiss me- Jimin spanked Tae hard on his ass  -You know that is not my name baby boy-  -AHHH- screamed Taehyung -Daddy please please kiss me-  Jimin pulled him into a hot kiss and that was what set the other on edge -Ahhh J-Jimin...I love you...*pants*-  -I love you too baby boy, wanna suck daddy of?-  Tae went down on his knees and started unbuckling belt. He pulled jeans and boxers down in one go. He pumped Jimin's dick few times and then started to kitten lick the head. - Ahh Tae don't tease or I'll punish you-  Hearing that Tae took Jimin's whole dick in one go. Tears started welling up in his eyes. -Look at me- commanded Jimin. Tae looked up and Jimin almost came at the sight. Tae's big doe teary eyes were staring at him oh so innocent. But we all know that in this situation no one can be innocent. Jimin grabed Tae's hair and started thrusting hard and deep. Jimin was close to coming before so it didn't took him long to cum. He pulled Tae of his dick and quickly stroked himself few times and he was painting Tae's face with hi hot white semen. Tae took Jimin's hand and scooped the cum on Jimin's finger and then started erotically licking and sucking Jimin's fingers. When he ate all of Jimin's cum Jimin pulled him up in another kiss.

The end

So I hope all of you enjoyed...This is my first time writing a smut so I hope you don't mind the mistakes...Requests are open...

You can also follow me on Instgram @taesthethicc__

Stay healthy A.R.M.Y I purple you<3