Teaser

"Tumhe kya lagta hai Abir ki dono behno mein bahut pyaar hai, dono behne tum do bhaiyon ki tarah hai, huh tum kuch nahi jaante, Kuhu ke dil mein Mishti ke liye itni nafrat bhari hai ki wo us nafrat ki aang mein kisi ko bhi jala degi aur mishti wo to aayi hi tute hue ghar se hai, ye dono behne hamare pariwaar ko bikher ke rakh dengi"

Words of his mother are still echoing in his mind, though he gave her back in his own way, he just couldn't stop thinking about her words, what she said about kuhu, is it that transparent to see the hatred kuhu had for mishti.

Though he knows his mother is a manipulative woman still he couldn't bring himself to deny his mother's words. He is not able to deny his mother's take on Kuhu's feelings towards mishti.

Mishti and kuhu both had gone to Maheshwari House,  to help badi maa and varsha aunty with preparations for Ghangaur Pooja.

Abir had sent Kunal there too with their luggage telling him that they're also going to stay there till pooja.

He stayed back as one of the NGO lady called and told him that she wants to tell him something very important.

He saw Jugnu coming with the Kavita Didi (NGO lady).

J-bhaiya ye aapse milne aayi hai

A-ha thik hai jugnu, tujhe maasi bula rahi thi, zara jaake dekh le kya kaam hai unhe

J-ji bhaiya

Jugnu went away and Abir looked at the lady standing in front of her with a tensed face, she had already messaged him that she wanted to talk with him in private.

A-kahiye didi kya baat karni hai aur aap itni pareshaan kyu lag rahi hai

She gulped down and said with quivering voice

K-bhaiya wo mishti ne idea diya tha na ki ngo ki anniversary ke liye hum ek video mix banayenge un saare events ke jitne ngo ne organize kiye the

Abir nodded his head still not getting the point

K-bhaiya wo aaj main dahi handi ka video dekh rahi thi socha uska bhi starting ka part add karle

Abir nodded in understanding though his heart constricted a little recalling dahi handi incident, his mishti had fallen down only because he initiated the competition.

K-bhaiya main chahti hu ki aap ye video dekhe

***********************************

Abir opened his laptop, hands shaking a little and connected the pen drive.

He started the video holding his breath

***********************************

He was dreading to watch further as he knew that mishti is going to fall now, the camera started coming down focusing on the boys who had maid the pyramid.

It finally focused on the zeroth level of pyramid and a lightning bolt hit him seeing a hand pushing the boy, in a second whole pyramid broke and his mishti fell from the top.

"Mishti", he screamed extending his hand like wanting to hold her but felt helpless, he closed his eyes letting the tears flow. He felt like he let her fall again, he didn't saved her.

But then a thought struck in his mind, the hand, he wiped his tears and rewind the clip, though he had to see the whole thing again but to catch the real culprit who gave his mishti that pain, he would do it again.

This time he saw the clip without closing his eyes with heavy heart. When mishti fell down the camera was still focusing at the pyramid area and he got the worst shock seeing that person who almost killed his life.

"Kuhu", he said in shocked voice filled with pain. His breath was uneven, not able to digest the fact that Kuhu of all person tried to harm his wife, kuhu tried to harm her own sister.

He stood up, not knowing how to react, tears of anguisgness started flowing from his eyes.

So maa was right, Kuhu's hatred could burn his life, he thought painfully

***********************************

"That's it Kuhu, enough is enough", he shouted.

TBC

I will update it too before 14🤗🤗
If you all want 😅