Depression

It was only this summer that young Bakugo had lost is his dad. In a tragic car crash the worst part he was in the car crash and the hit to his head made him remember his friend izuku midoriya had moved six years ago.

                 A month later

It was the first day of ua a school  for hero's when for the first time his string lit up when a cute green haired boy with freckles walked through the door.

"H-hey my name is deku I hope we can all be friends".

"you may sit down next to bakugo the blonde haired boy" pointed out by Mr. Aizaiwa.

"thank you sir" said deku.

Deku sat down next to bakugo deku gave a cute bunny smile which made bakugo blush for the first time in six years.
Deku said "h-hey my name is deku wanna be friends" shyly.

"I don't really do friends that much but yea sure just don't fucking annoy me understand" says bakugo blushing.

The bell went and it was home time little did the boys know they were neighbours. But bakugo didn't care that his mom was with dekus mom so he dragged deku into his house and asked
"wanna go to my room and watch a movie I have some old clothes over there if u want to have comfyer clothes"

"yes thank you um I was wondering why you don't smile"

"I don't know" said bakugo with tears almost visible.

Deku came back 10 minutes later with cute clothes. They started watching avengers end game.

                    3 hours later

Dekus phone beeped it was his mom
IZUKU where are u? Are u OK?

Sorry mom I'm next door and don't worry I'm OK could I stay here tonight please?.

Sure honey night x❤️

Bakugo saw the message and said "why did u tell her your staying here?" said bakugo with concern.

"i don't want to go home I'm sleeping on the hill tonight".

Deku was about to get up when bakugo grabbed his arm and said no your staying here got it. Deku nodded his head.

                     6:00 am

Deku was up changed for school and studying he had been since 12:00 deku saw bakugo sweating so he took his hoody off and saw the cuts on bakugos wrist and wet, salty tears fell to bakugos chest bakugo woke up and hugged deku realising deku knew.

"deku I'm fine please stop crying"

deku started having a panic attack.
Bakugo hugged deku and deku leaned into his chest bakugo was so worried he promised to stop cutting.

They finally arrived at school but deku didn't know what would happen today no one did until....