1.engaged..

Arthit Rojanapat checks himself once again in the intricately decorated Belgium glass mirror.

Hair backbrushed? Check..
His new Black Armani suit well ironed and tailor fitted.. check,
his lips shining with a hint of pink lip gloss..check..
his skin looking flawless and blemish free..check. 

Is he looking enthusiastically party ready at a billionaires mansion.

check, check ,double check..

His beautiful blue eyes dull and with dark circles..he dabs a bit more of the foundation and put on his tinted fancy Gucci glasses..
.. nothing is visible now externally..

his bleeding heart well hidden...triple check!

He goes down to the awaiting black stretch limo

He goes down to the awaiting black stretch limo.The two bodyguards gets in at the front seat,  after politely bowing and opening the back door for him as the driver too bows in respectfully to the soon to be their young master of the Sutthilak house.

Arthit doesn't acknowledge anyone as he gets in the car and immediately closes his eyes, reigning all the haywire emotions in..

He knows its all part of the grandeur and the status show, this circus will soon be a part of his day to day life. He braces his heart..

Noone should know the hidden account balance of the Rojanapat industrial empire which is dwindling and falling fast. Noone should know about his father's one after the another failed business venture and how Sutthilak empire one by one engulfed their company like a hungry shark.

At eighteen years of age, how Arthit has urged his father to accept the proposal of their nemesis and is becoming willingly, the last business deal of his father to save everything that is dear to them.

..Arthit sighs as he reads the upteenth message from the same number,

"You don't have to do this Art..let's runaway"

But he doesn't reply, he has stopped replying to him since a week ago, when his father got admitted to the hospital with cardiac arrest, unable to withstand the huge pressure of the failing empire, anymore on his fragile old shoulders..

Arthit, squeezes his eyes, no helpless tears should escape, he wants to be in control tonight, though each and every control he had on his naive life, is slipping away from him, he has to keep all his swirling emotions at bay, tonight he has to be the responsible son of his adoptive parents. They have given him everything, money, education and foremost a good loving home..

The time has come to repay back their  kindness for loving him unconditionally, the orphan him, who was left in the rain in front of the church, abandoned when he was not even a year old..the only mark from his past, a shape of three clove leaves on the left side of his chest, over his beating heart..

He understandably, cannot dwell on his ex(?) boyfriend's messages or cry over his present predicament. He has done with all his musings for his heartbreak, he will act like a man, not a petulent child.