chapter 2✰

i texted mattia an hour ago. and ever since then ive been staring at my phone waiting for a reply every 20 seconds. not gonna lie hes kinda cute but im not ready to date yet. and i dont think kaylie would be happy about replacing celia aka the snake😌. i hear kaylie crying. i ran to her room to see her on the floor pressing down on her foot. "are you okay kaylie!?"i ask putting her on my lap. "no! my leg hurts so much. i fell from my bed."she says while crying. "do you wanna come cuddle with me in my bed?"i say. "we can watch a bit of tv😌"i whisper. she quickly noods her head. i pick her up and walk to my room. i put her on my bed with her stuffed animal that celia got her. i do still miss celia but i dont trust her anymore. she broke my heart. let alone kaylies heart!! anyways i sat down next to her and asked her what she wanted to watch. "friends." she says with excitement. "but your gonna cover your eyes when theres a kissing scene, okay?"i say making sure she has my attention.

"but you and mommy did it to get me"she says giggling. "were off topic here kaylie"i say smiling. i turn on the show and i put my arm around her. i finally got a notification. i checked my phone and it was from mattia.

                               mattia

                                                              hiii

hey, sorry i was busy!

  i smile. hes really kind lol. "you texting that guy that you find "cute" that saved me?"she says staing at me with her crossed arms. "how do you know.."i say confused. "i read your messages while you were peeing."she says.
"excuse me. privacy young lady. and anyways he's probably straight lol."i say. "no. i asked him :))"kaylie said. "wait really?"i say "yeah, go shoot your shot daddy."kaylie says hugging me.
"no i cant. im not ready to date anyone yet."i say holding my daughters hand.

"its okay, i still love you."she said with her beautiful smile. i smile, and carry on watching the film.