Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys so I just wanted to tell you that this story is based when Dipper and Mable are both over 21 and are living in their own house. Anyway back to the story.

Dipper POV

"Bill!" I wake up to feel Bill Ciphers hands trailing down my half naked body. "Why hello PineTree." He looks down at me with a smirk that I want to tear off his face. It's right then that I realize just where he is sitting..."B-Bill what are you doing on top of me!" I say half way flustered and mad at the same time."Awe don't look so upset, you're the one that's hard right now." He says and I am unable to stop myself from looking down at my pants. He was right I am really hard.

"Dipper!" Mable's yelling at me and I jolt awake. Glad that it was just a dream. Although I have been having these kinds of dreams for a while now. About a month now to be honest and I really don't know what to do. A normal person would want them to go away and I do...Somewhat. I am pretty terrified though because I really don't want them to go away. Ever since I accidentally summoned Bill Cipher a little over a month ago I've been having these dreams. 

"Dipper are you even listening to me!" Mable say's as I pull myself out of my thoughts."Hmm. Oh yeah I've been listening" "Okay then what was the last thing that I said?" "I ummmm, well" I rub a hand behind my neck as a nervous thing that I tend to do often. Mable looks at me and sighs."You were screaming something in your sleep." " What was I screaming" She gives me a worried look obviously knowing something that I don't. "What are you staring at me for?" "well ummm you kept screaming for Bill and you wound up saying his name three times and so now he's in our kitchen looking for food..." She says this in such a rush that I barely understand her. But I understand enough and jump out of bed. "Where are you go-" I don't even let her finish her sentence before I'm out the door and in the kitchen. 

Authors Note: Hey guys I don't really know if anybody is going to read this but I promise if you do(and comment) I will follow you and read all of the story's you've written if you haven't written anything well I'll follow you... But anyway how are you liking the story so far and what suggestions do you have for me I would really like to know. also if you have any requests for a story that you want me to write I will gladly do it. Anyway this is longer than I wanted it to be so bye love you guys.