Chapter Two

Authors Note: Before I begin I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry the last chapter was so short. It was three in the morning and I was half asleep...Back to the story now thanks for reading.:) P.S. There's a little bit of smut in this chapter...It's not that bad but it's there.

Dipper's POV
"Well hello PineTree." I shiver as I hear him whisper in my ear. ( How did he get behind me so fast) I think to myself. "Oh, this trick," he waves his hand in the air and is back in front of me, "this is nothing"  "H-How did you know what I was thinking?!" I say confuse and shock written all over my face. "You're so cute when you're flustered. And I can read thoughts, I thought that you knew that." " I-I'm not flustered!" " Please, it's written all over your face. You're so easy to read."

 I don't know what to do...If I'm that easy to read then he has to know about the dreams already.   "Oh, and your cute dreams about us PineTree, they've transferred to me." He must see the fact that I feel bad hidden in my features because he then says, "Not unwanted of course. Like I said, you're adorable."

In the moment those two words come out of his mouth I turn a bright red and my face begins to heat up. I feel like I'm on fire. Bill sees this and starts walking slowly towards me in a almost seductive manor and I start to feel my pants tightening.  "You're excited aren't you, PineTree?" He say's my nickname in such a sexy tone and I can't stop myself from reaching for him. "Not just yet," He say's as he is behind me again, "But soon. I think you can wait." I start to whine at him. The bulge in my pants is now putting me in a lot of pain and it needs to be dealt with...and fast. "Don't look so sad PineTree. I'm being summoned and I'm afraid I have to go otherwise I would stay and play with you." He growls the word play and I am left speechless and powerless to stop him from leaving. " Bye Bye now PineTree. See you soon" and with a tip of his hat he's gone.

After dealing with my umm issue, I go to talk to Mable at this point she must be worried about me.

Bill's POV

As I'm summoned into a random 16 year old's house I find myself missing PineTree. This is not normal for me I'm not supposed to miss my clients. He should be no different, I mean after all he is just a client. But if he's just a client why do I feel so lost without him?

Authors note: if you want me to continue this story please comment.I'm sorry but I'm not going to write something that no one reads. So please comment if you want me to continue thank you love you